Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Hyuga Hinata Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Hyuga Hinata Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Hyuga Hinata Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Hyuga Hinata Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Hyuga Hinata Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Hyuga Hinata Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Hyuga Hinata Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Hyuga Hinata Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Hyuga Hinata Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Hyuga Hinata I_vote_lcapHyuga Hinata I_voting_barHyuga Hinata I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Hyuga Hinata

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyuga Hinata
Level 3
Hyuga Hinata

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Hyuga Hinata Empty
PostSubject: Hyuga Hinata   Hyuga Hinata Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:54 pm

[modede 2 times]

The Character

Name: 日向ヒナタ (Hyuga Hinata)

Nickname: lady-Hinata

Personality: Hinata is nice kind-hearted, timid, soft-spoken, and polite, applying appropriate name suffixes to most people. Hinata can be a bit of a pacifist as well. She is a kind individual, who is unwilling to watch people get hurt in front of her, a trait that Neji considers a flaw, and dislikes competition and fighting. As a result of her father deeming her inferior, Hinata often lacks self-confidence, and despite training hard, often makes mistakes on missions. Hinata is able to understand people who share pain, and is one of the few people who knows how painful Naruto's childhood was. She generally thinks carefully before acting, allowing her to think more clearly in tough situations.

Hinata has a long-standing admiration, which has turned to love for Naruto Uzumaki, making her one of the few female characters her age, if not the only one, not to have a crush on Sasuke Uchiha. Despite being painfully obvious to almost every other character, Naruto has always been oblivious to her attention. Due to her timidness, he finds it awkward to be with her at times, particularly when she is unable to articulate what she wants to say, but he still gets along well with her. As the series progresses, she goes to great lengths to win his attention and recognition, even going out of her way in order to help him out.

Hinata gets along well with her teammates. Kiba's actions toward her are often motivated by concern for her, as seen when he urged her to forfeit if she is matched against Neji. Shino often indicates that he believes in Hinata, and makes a point of telling it to others when they doubt or worry about her. Hinata is also the closest to Team 8's sensei, Kurenai, who is especially interested in Hinata's growth as a ninja and as a person. Kurenai noted that Hinata had improved in her battle with Neji. After Hinata was knocked down for the final time, Kurenai, despite appearing sad over how much Hinata had suffered, silently congratulated her student for not giving up. After this, and for the rest of Part I, she began strengthening herself by training with Neji, and encouraged Naruto at the same time, speaking her true feelings a bit more, whilst training hard.

Annoyances: being underestimated.

Fears: Naruto dying

Family: Main branch Hyuga,

Back Ground:Tell how you got to where you are. Please be reasonable, don't make them a Mary Jane or have amazing learning skills that allow them to learn things incredebly fast when it should take them years *cough*Ichigo*cough*
What? who said that?

The Appearence

Height: 4' 9"

Weight: 84 lb

Basic Appearance: Hinata has dark blue hair in a hime-cut style, with chin-length strands framing each side of her face, and fair skin and is usually seen with a timid and shy expression. Like the rest of her clan, she possesses the infamous Byakugan eye.

Clothing: She wears a pale hooded jacket that had a fire symbol on the upper right and left sleeves, and navy blue pants. Since she became a Genin, she wore her Konoha forehead protector around her neck.

The Shinobi

Village: Leaf

Squad: Squad 8

Affiliation: Leaf village

Weapons: a pouch of Kunai and a pouch of Shuriken.

Strengths: being cheered by Naruto

Weaknesses: Shyness

Stats:

Strength: 13
Speed: 9
Chakra Pool: 6
Intellect: 15
ninjutsu: 7
Taijutsu: 15
Genjutsu: 4

Known jutsu:

1. Name: basic jacademy jutsu's
Element: n/a
Description: all the basic academy jutsu's taught.

2. Name: Hyuuga Bloodline Limit - Byakugan (White Eye)
Description: Byakugan is a special eye trait limited to Hyuuga Clan members. When this Bloodline Limit is used a strain is forced around the eye below the temple towards the ears. There's a noticeable difference on the user's face: blood vessels appear to be pulsating through the skin. The user of this Bloodline Limit is capable of turning it on or off at will (after originally performing the hand seals). It appears as though its use has no negative physical effect on the user, but it is not known what kind of effect is placed on the eye after being used for a prolonged period of time.

When the user activates Byakugan, the user gains exceptional vision. This new vision allows the user to view an opponents Chakra circulatory system. The user also has a field of vision, which is almost 360 degrees, minimizing the blind spot. In addition to this, the users range of vision can increase over a very long distance. The strength of this vision may depend on the ability of the user. The increase in range of vision complements the new field of vision. This allows the user to detect, without effort, any action within a 15m radius (the small blind spot is counted as an exception). The Byakugan user boasts an advantage in the field of close combat due to the vision and sense of nearby surroundings he/she has.

After activating Byakugan, the user can perform Jyuuken (Gentle Fist). The level of Jyuuken performed depends on the ability of the user and the strength of the user's Byakugan. A skilled Byakugan user may use Jyuuken to seek an opponents Chakra holes (Tenketsu) and attack the Chakra circulatory system directly by making then it target of a Jyuuken attack. A highly skilled Byakugan user is capable of damaging all of the opponents Chakra holes and potentially shutting down the opponents Chakra circulatory system.

3. Name: Jyuuken (Gentle Fist)
Rank: Unknown, probably: Kekkei genkai, No rank, Offensive, Defensive, Short range (0-5m)
Description: The inner coil system that transfers chakra around the body is very close and is essentially a part of all of the human body, including crucial organs. Members of the Hyūga clan train in a special fighting style that requires the Byakugan and excellent chakra control; through the Byakugan they are able to see the opponent's inner coil system which they forcefully channel their own chakra into, causing severe damage to organs nearby. The technique earned its name because even a seemingly gentle, unimpressive hit can prove lethal.

4. Name: Hakke Rokujuyon Sho (Eight Trigrams 64 Palms of the Hand)
Element: None
Description: The Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms is a maneuver of the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is reserved only for the Main branch of the Hyūga clan. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through sixty-four chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move.

Once someone is within range of Hinata's field of divination, he assumes a Gentle Fist stance and begins to deliver the attack:

* First, two consecutive strikes to make two.
* Second, another two consecutive strikes to make four.
* Third, four consecutive strikes to make eight.
* Fourth, eight consecutive strikes to make sixteen.
* Fifth, sixteen consecutive strikes to make thirty two.
* Sixth, another thirty two consecutive strikes in succession to make a total of sixty four strikes.

Each set of strikes is done at an exponentially increasing pace and strength. The attack not only disables the enemy but also knocks them back with every set of strikes. In the anime, a minor version of this technique is called the Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms technique.

5. Name: Hakke Sanjūni Shō {Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms}
Description: The Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms technique is a maneuver of the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is essentially a halved version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms, but seems to be no less effective. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through thirty-two chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move.

Once someone is within range of her field of divination, Hinata assumes her Gentle Fist stance (see picture) and begins to deliver her attack:

* First, two consecutive strikes to make two.
* Second, another two consecutive strikes to make four.
* Third, four consecutive strikes to make eight.
* Fourth, eight consecutive strikes to make sixteen.
* Fifth, and then another sixteen consecutive strikes in succession to make a total of thirty two.

Bloodline: Hyuga clan

Element: Wind

Last edited by Hyuga Hinata on Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ayane Kazenoru
Level 9
Ayane Kazenoru

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Hyuga Hinata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuga Hinata   Hyuga Hinata Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:08 pm

You need to list all of Hinata's jutsus by just their names if your going to be her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Hyuga Hinata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuga Hinata   Hyuga Hinata Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:32 pm

Theyre Not done ._.
Back to top Go down
Kumomaru Onigumo
Level 5
Kumomaru Onigumo

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Hyuga Hinata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuga Hinata   Hyuga Hinata Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:51 pm

I know. I was just informing her of that. =/
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Hyuga Hinata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuga Hinata   Hyuga Hinata Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:54 pm

Liar .-.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Hyuga Hinata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuga Hinata   Hyuga Hinata Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:47 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem
Hyuga Hinata
Level 3
Hyuga Hinata

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Hyuga Hinata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuga Hinata   Hyuga Hinata Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am

I only increased stats by 10 points total.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hyuga Hinata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuga Hinata   Hyuga Hinata Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hyuga Hinata
Page 1 of 1