Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! I_vote_lcapVote For Your Favorite NINJA! I_voting_barVote For Your Favorite NINJA! I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! I_vote_lcapVote For Your Favorite NINJA! I_voting_barVote For Your Favorite NINJA! I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Vote For Your Favorite NINJA!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Empty
PostSubject: Vote For Your Favorite NINJA!   Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:00 pm

Vote for the strongest ninja on the site. It could be the strongest or most talented. The ninja that appeals to you the most. We will have the top ten Rankings. As more people make characters You can change your rankings. VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE NINJA ON THE SITE!

Back to top Go down
Ayane Kazenoru
Level 9
Ayane Kazenoru

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Favorite NINJA!   Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:01 pm

I vote for Hakudoshi. Despite how you all feel about him, he is one powerful, tough little bastard.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Favorite NINJA!   Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:16 pm

Osore Shinsei
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Favorite NINJA!   Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:47 pm

Tazaro Issai for the simple fact that he can put his opponents under genjutsu and the opponents are the reason why they put themself in the genjutsu,the genjutsu is unescapable because it alters reality in your mind then takes over you and have you kill your teammates. So he can kill an Army without doing anything. I can explain in example if you want

Asura is another of my characters who is amazing at something usually untouched having the knowledge of Kinjutsu of two great villages and his own organization,Kinjutsu itself is enough to make a normal ninja an S-Ranked,just look at Kakuzu who took on 3 chuunin and a jounin and managed to survive until randomly naruto comes and pwns which I think is unfair. But Asura has the knowledge of over a 1,000 kinjutsu and servants.

I agree Hakudoshi is very powerful xD I never seen Osore fight but by his jutsu I can tell he would put up a great fight and I never seen Hikaru fight or his app so Idk about him but Tamotsu can tame all beings that is unholy thats enough to make me go all out, O.o he can also control all things thats related to earth element knows everything about his opponents and can see everything going on during battle,has eternal life and has White fire which is enough to blind by even slight vision of it. Sasuke Uchiha took on 3 of the 5 great Kages and survived until he reached Mizukage. xD

So my vote is Tazaro,Asura and Hakudoshi, I still has to see Osore fight and Hikaru so I dont know but Osore surely qualifies as a powerful one ^^ Sasuke Uchiha and Itachi also and lastly, Tamotsu.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Uzumaki
Level 9
Kenta Uzumaki

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Favorite NINJA!   Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:13 pm

I vote for Osore Shinsei
Back to top Go down
http://www.SecondHandLands.com
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Favorite NINJA!   Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:52 pm

Pssh Hakudoshi lol thats why he was pwned by me without me ever getting hit <.< Pssh I say!
Back to top Go down
Ayane Kazenoru
Level 9
Ayane Kazenoru

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Favorite NINJA!   Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:53 pm

Your one to talk, considering you attacked him after he already got finished in a battle with Mearii, which means you attacked him when he was weak like a little coward though that's not surprising considering that's all Sasuke is, a big, spineless coward.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Favorite NINJA!   Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:54 pm

Nice try, attempting to insult Sasuke

Its called Tactics My Friend
Attack when the time is right, thats the way to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Favorite NINJA!   Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:55 pm

Wow @.@ Nice Avatar Zak,like your hair still xD I look like a mini Madara.
Back to top Go down
Ayane Kazenoru
Level 9
Ayane Kazenoru

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Favorite NINJA!   Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:56 pm

Tactics does not change the fact that he was a coward. Until Sasuke beats Hakudoshi when he's at full power, he can go crawl back to Orochimaru and play a game of hide the white snake and let the real shinobi do their jobs.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Favorite NINJA!   Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:57 pm

Lol im sorry but your 7 year old shinobi, Who is Peins Bitch can go play that game and leave this to the smart adults
Back to top Go down
Ayane Kazenoru
Level 9
Ayane Kazenoru

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Favorite NINJA!   Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:58 pm

lol smart adults. That's funny coming from the dude who hasn't won a legitimate fight since he was a Genin. Says the one who was so weak Itachi had to let him win, who had the same illness as Salamander Hanzo.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Favorite NINJA!   Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:59 pm

Im sorry, Im not talking about Sasuke

But anyway, say whatever you want lol

Your 7 year old bitch doesnt even compare to Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Ayane Kazenoru
Level 9
Ayane Kazenoru

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Favorite NINJA!   Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:03 pm

What in the blue hell has Sasuke done? He got a false win over Itachi, lost to Haku, needed the Cursed Seal to beat Zaku and Dosu, needed the Cursed Seal to beat Naruto and got virtually owned by Kakashi without so much as a sneeze from Kakashi. Hakudoshi has defeated Kenta AND Akki at the same time and beat Mearii all without any outside help. When Sasuke decides to grow a pair and fight someone on even ground and beats them, then you can brag.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Favorite NINJA!   Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:09 pm

Im not bragging

Just Custom characters never compare to the Canons, Dumbass
Back to top Go down
Ayane Kazenoru
Level 9
Ayane Kazenoru

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Favorite NINJA!   Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:10 pm

It doesn't take much to compare to or even be better then Sasuke. -_-
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Favorite NINJA!   Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:11 pm

Maybe it doesnt, but your character still doesnt come close .-. now stop thinking hes so great
Back to top Go down
Ayane Kazenoru
Level 9
Ayane Kazenoru

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Favorite NINJA!   Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:14 pm

I'm not thinking he's so great. I'm not afraid to admit there are people who can beat him on EVEN GROUND! I'm just saying than when someone can beat two S-Class Criminals in the span of a few minutes, that person requires some credit and recognition. Besides, he is one tough little bastard, despite what your mind can think up about him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Favorite NINJA!   Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:15 pm

Sorry but when the two S-ranked people are supposedly beaten maybe they werent of the rping level required of S-rank..
Back to top Go down
Ayane Kazenoru
Level 9
Ayane Kazenoru

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Favorite NINJA!   Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:16 pm

According to the rules on here, it doesn't matter how good you are at RPing, what matters is your power. .-.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Favorite NINJA!   Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:18 pm

i didnt say anything about rules dumbass.

When they arent rping to level they arent going to be effective and its more like beating a c rank ninja who doesnt know what they can actually do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Favorite NINJA!   Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:13 pm

I'm so glad I made this topic. ._.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Uzumaki
Level 9
Kenta Uzumaki

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Favorite NINJA!   Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:50 pm

Plz, try not to fight so much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.SecondHandLands.com
Sukimi
Level 3
Sukimi

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Favorite NINJA!   Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:05 pm

srsly =_= you two ALWAYS have to get into a fight with each other just drop it

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Favorite NINJA!   Vote For Your Favorite NINJA! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Vote For Your Favorite NINJA!
Page 1 of 1