Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Dorai Nendo Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Dorai Nendo Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Dorai Nendo Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Dorai Nendo Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Dorai Nendo Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Dorai Nendo Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Dorai Nendo Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Dorai Nendo Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Dorai Nendo Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Dorai Nendo I_vote_lcapDorai Nendo I_voting_barDorai Nendo I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Dorai Nendo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dorai Nendo
Level 1
Dorai Nendo

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Dorai Nendo Empty
PostSubject: Dorai Nendo   Dorai Nendo Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm

The Character

Name: Dorai Nendo
Nickname: Dei to the ones that know me very well
Personality: Dorai is one more of the untouched type. Never really showing any emotion what-so-ever it is hard to figure him out. He prefers to keep things to himself, for from an early age he knew that the best way to be able to do most is if the others did not know him fully well, but they got ideas of what he would be like. For the ones that do know him very well, he is never meeting up to what he is expected to, knowing he can he simply does it to have the easy way in life.
Annoyances: Dorai isn't annoyed by much for most don't even know him very well, and for the ones who do know him they know that believing everything that they hear and see annoys him, for he never really discovered what ignored him, except for that and even so it never really annoyed him.
Fears: Dorai is more of a care-free relaxed type of people, not really having any fears. However his one and only fear is to be caught in a genjutsu, with no hope out.
Family: N/A
Back Ground:1-4
Dorai is one of the more relaxed type of children. For he wasn't stubborn and always listened to his elders, however he was a smart child, so the grown-ups mistaked that for him being stubborn, for he knew what he shouldn't do. So as the older kids always tried to get him in trouble he always stood out. However during the ages he was getting ready to walk an talk he learned at a great rate. So around his second birth day he mastered walking and was doing good in talking. However the only problem Dorai has was he was always in his own world imagining things. So most of the time he was spacing out when others were talking to him, however half of the time he rarely remembered what he was spacing out about.

Around his third year of age Dorai was able to talk, however when he did it seemed like jibberish. So he usally never did talk about anything, for he knew it would only bring him to be mocked by elders and such. So he usually just stayed out in his own world doing whatever he wished to. However he also usally attempted to roam outside and explore, however most of the times he failed, and once he managed to escape and randomly walked around having no idea where he was going. For the most that saw him just looked at him strange and were probably thinking he should be with his parents. However he did not care what the others thought for he was on his own which showed he was brave. While he continued to wander he met a few children. However he didn't seem to want to be acuqainted with them except for one, who was round tan and always seemed to be wearing a cloak. For Dorai found this person amusing and one person he could see him hanging out with in the near future. For when he finally made it back to his house it seemed that his mother didn't even notice he had left in the first place, which was ironic for he thought he was gone for quite a while, however he realized he didn't go that far in the first place. So everyday he continued to visit his new friends and became very acquainted. Eventually there moms met each other

At the age of four Dorai was explored to more people his age, he knew these were the people he would grow up with and die with. After all they all planned on becoming ninjas one day. However Dorai decided he wanted to start early. To get an edge and surpass his friends, however at this age was where most of the kids developed groups and started fighting each other to train as ninja, however this wasn't ideal to the elders but they always enjoyed to watch. Dorai was one who preferred to use weapons for he found blood fascinating and always liked to play around with it. He never knew why but it was what he did. So he continued, at times he couldn't stop and usually severely injured some of his friends. He knew however that he was going to surpass his friends no matter what it took.

5-9

A year later Dorai started the academy in the village hidden in the Mist. Surpriselingly most of his friends did too, so he realized that he didn't really have an edge, except his speed of course. Dorai expected the academy to be large with a tournament, but what he realized was it was simply his poesy against another poesy, only the difference was the others were stronger so he had to attack the ones with there first year here. However the other ninja he was not familiar with were actually a challenge and they had their whole neighborhood against another, so soon Dorai's neighobrhood did the same. This way they got an edge, with the strength, speed and intelligence combined they were great. However every now and then they would lose or the battles would be stopped by teachers. Which usually led to being skolded, but no one really payed attention to the lectures and such. When his report card came Dorai did very great his parents were proud except for the comments that they had left. For Dorai had found them all to be lies and never paid any attention to them.

In his second year in the academy his reputation of being one of the best fighters grew. However his teachers were annoyed by him, for they thought he represented all the cons of being a ninja. When they told him so he simply laughed at the teachers for being such fools. He knew the only way to be successful as a ninja was to choose power over anything and break the bonds before they even start. Knowing if he did so he had potential to be the greatest ninja in the world. However his teeachers and friends disagreed with that they believed the only way to become strong was to love and fight for someone else. Every time Dorai heard that he simply wanted to fight all of his friends at once just to prove that it was a lie. Which he did and he always beat them hands down. Which led them to be angered and mad, eventually breaking all bonds with Dorai. However he needed no friendship with the weak, for he had his own goal set and planned on achieving it. So he went to one of the best jonin known and had him experiment around with Dorai, giving him the ability to use clay technqiues

It seemed then for the next two years Dorai disappeared and randomly came back with a new skill. This being to produce clay from his sweat glands and harden it, as well as his jutsu he had already attained.

The Appearence

Height: 156 cm
Weight: 44.5 kg
Basic Appearance: Avatar
Clothing: .

The Shinobi

Village: Kumogakure
RP Sample:
Squad:N/A
Affiliation: N/A
Weapons: Shuriken Kunai Senbon Exploding Tags
Strengths: Mid-range
Weaknesses: Long Range

Stats:40

Strength: 5
Speed:15
Chakra Pool:10
Intellect:5
ninjutsu:10
Taijutsu:5
Genjutsu:0

Known jutsu:

1. Name:Clay Creation
Element: Clay
Description: Making the required seals Dorai sets his hands to the ground as the ground slowly turns into clay. From this jutsu he can use any of his other clay jutsu.

2. Name: Clay Coating
Element" Clay
Description: With a nearby clay source Dorai makes the required seals as anything he desires to have a clay coating will. This is good for blending in with white object for a quick attack.

3. Name: Shadow Shuriken
Element: -
Description: Making the required seals Dorai throws shuriken, kunai or senbon as clones of them multiple. However the clones have no substance and if hit then simply disperse.

Bloodline:

Element: Clay
Back to top Go down

Dorai Nendo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solitude :: Creations :: Characters Creation-
Jump to: