Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Three new jutsu Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Three new jutsu Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Three new jutsu Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Three new jutsu Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Three new jutsu Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Three new jutsu Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Three new jutsu Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Three new jutsu Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Three new jutsu Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Three new jutsu I_vote_lcapThree new jutsu I_voting_barThree new jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Three new jutsu I_vote_lcapThree new jutsu I_voting_barThree new jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Three new jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Three new jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Three new jutsu   Three new jutsu Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:54 pm

Note: Since I've never been so good at deciding ranks for Sharingan techniques, I'll let the approver decide on them.

Name: Telepathy
Element: N/A
Type: N/A (Most likely somewhat Genjutsu)
Description: The user will hold his hands in a tiger handsign, with his eyes closed. With deep concentration, he has the ability to talk in other people their minds. It's mostly being used when captured, to make an ally find his way to the user and free him.

Sharingan Tomoe 3
Name: Pre-Amaterasu
Element: Fire kinda
Type: Most likely Ninjutsu.
Description: The user will create a 'mini'-amaterasu with his Tomoe 3, right eye. It's not as effective as the original Amaterasu, and it can only burn up one body part. It stays until at least half of the body part has been turned into dust.

Sharingan Tomeo 3
Name: Senseless
Element: N/A
Type: Genjutsu
Description: The user will look the opponent right into the eye, putting him under a Genjutsu. This Genjutsu has the option of removing one of the opponent's senses. (Hearing, tasting, feeling, seeing and smelling). After that has been done, as long as the opponent is in that Genjutsu, he has lost one of his senses.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Three new jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three new jutsu   Three new jutsu Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:02 pm

Sharingan Tomoe 3
Name: Pre-Amaterasu
Element: Fire kinda
Type: Most likely Ninjutsu.
Description: The user will create a 'mini'-amaterasu with his Tomoe 3, right eye. It's not as effective as the original Amaterasu, and it can only burn up one body part. It stays until at least half of the body part has been turned into dust.

NO
Back to top Go down

Three new jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three new jutsu   Three new jutsu Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:03 pm

Fine, fine. No reason to go say 'No' in capslock.
Could've tried. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Three new jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three new jutsu   Three new jutsu Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Three new jutsu
Page 1 of 1