Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Character Template Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Character Template Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Character Template Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Character Template Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Character Template Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Character Template Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Character Template Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Character Template Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Character Template Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Character Template I_vote_lcapCharacter Template I_voting_barCharacter Template I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Character Template I_vote_lcapCharacter Template I_voting_barCharacter Template I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Character Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Character Template   Character Template Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:19 am

STOP!!! did you read the rules yet?
Please, read the rules before making this. I am tired of telling people to read them because they break the rules in their character sheet/username/powers/etc. If you do not follow the rules or read them, I will ask you to re-look at them and fix the problems I point out.

Also, you cannot RP until Mearii Shiotsu or another administrator approves your character.

(DO NOT COPY THIS. THIS IS ONLY SHOWING WHAT IT'S SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE.)
The Character

Name: This should not be in American and should be in Japanese.
Nickname: This can be in anything, but should not be english. If you're an ANBU this can be your code name.
Age: The age, this can be anything as long as it is reasonable.
Jinchuriki Do you have a Jinchuriki? How many tails does it have? (remember to read the rank pyramid so you don't take a tailed beast that has a host) or is it classified as a tailed beast? If you do not have a Jinchuriki, please erase this. (Not everyone can have one. I'll decide if you have one or not when I read over your work.)
Biju: what type of demon is it?
Tails: how many tails? Does it have tails?
Species: What animal is it?
Distinct Features left on Host: Does your character have features left from the beast that others who are normal do not have?
Personality: What your character acts and thinks
Annoyances: What annoys you
Fears: Everyone is afraid of something.
Family: Do you have any known family? Are they alive? Please do not be related to other characters in the show if you are an original character.
Back Ground:Tell how you got to where you are.

The Appearence

Height:This can be anything reasonable.
Weight: Make sure that this is reasonable.
Basic Appearance: what does your character look like? What color is their hair/eyes? This should be very detailed. A picture is acceptable.
Clothing: What the character wears, make sure this is detailed and don't leave anything out.

The Shinobi

Village: Leaf, Mist, or Cloud ONLY for now.
Rank: Civilian, Genin, Chunin, or Special-Jounin, Jounin ONLY. No missing-nins either. If you decide to be Jounin, you will be assigned a squad.
RP Sample: If you are going to be above Chunin, please give an RP sample so that I may observe how you roleplay.
Squad: Are you in a squad? Or are you the leader of a squad? If not, just put none.
Affiliation: Must be your local village until 100 posts.
Weapons: The weapons that your character carries around with them. Be reasonable, don't give a genin a katana.
Strengths: What your character is good at.
Weaknesses: What your character is bad at, this should at least somewhat balance out strengths.

Stats: Sannin get 200, Kage's get 150, ANBU//Ex-ANBU get 110, S-Rank get 100, Special Jounin/Jounin get 80, Chunin get 60, Genin get 40.
Affiliations add to your ranks.
Rogue+20
Affiliations/Organizations (Not your village)+30
S-Rank Criminal+30
Leaders/Officers of ANBU+30
Jinchuriki+40

Strength:
Speed:
Chakra Pool:
Intellect:
ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Known jutsu: Special-Jounin and Jounin and up get 8, Chunin get 6, Genin get 4.(To Earn more jutsu, you must post a topic where you creat/learn these jutsu)

1. Name:
Element:
Description:

Bloodline: You from a clan with a bloodline? Explain your bloodline or just give the name of it. NO UCHIHAS OR IMPLANTED SHARINGANS!

Element:Kage's and up get 4, Jounin/ANBU get 3, Chunin 2, Genin 1.
Fire, Lightning, Water, Earth, or Wind.

CODE: DO COPY THIS PART.
Code:
[size=24][b][color=blue]The Character[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Name:[/b] This should not be in American and should be in Japanese.
[b]Nickname:[/b] This can be in anything, but should not be english. If you're an ANBU this can be your code name.
[b]Age:[/b] The age, this can be anything as long as it is reasonable.
[b]Gender:[/b] The gender, only male or female.
[b][u]Jinchuriki[/u][/b] Do you have a Jinchuriki? How many tails does it have? (remember to read the rank pyramid so you don't take a tailed beast that has a host) or is it classified as a tailed beast? If you do not have a Jinchuriki, please erase this. (Not everyone can have one. I'll decide if you have one or not when I read over your work.)
[b]Biju:[/b] what type of demon is it?
[b]Tails/Heads:[/b] how many tails or heads? Does it have tails or heads?
[b]Species:[/b] What animal is it?
[b]Distinct Features left on Host:[/b] Does your character have features left from the beast that others who are normal do not have?
If you do not have a Jinchuriki, please erase this section.
[b]Personality:[/b] What your character acts and thinks
[b]Annoyances:[/b] What annoys you?
[b]Fears:[/b] Everyone is afraid of something. You cannot put none.
[b]Family: [/b]Do you have any known family? Are they alive? Please do not be related to other characters in the show if you are an original character.
[b]Back Ground:[/b]Tell how you got to where you are. Please be reasonable, don't make them a Mary Jane or have amazing learning skills that allow them to learn things incredebly fast when it should take them years *cough*Ichigo*cough*
What? who said that?

[size=24][i][color=green]The Appearence[/color][/i][/size]

[b]Height:[/b]This can be anything reasonable.
[b]Weight:[/b] Make sure that this is reasonable.
[b]Basic Appearance:[/b] Should be very detailed. Pictures are acceptable.
[b]Clothing:[/b] What the character wears, make sure this is detailed and don't leave anything out.

[size=24][color=Maroon][u]The Shinobi[/u][/color][/size]

[b]Village:[/b] At the moment, you may only be from Leaf, Mist, or Cloud. Sound if you are a missing-nin.
[b]Rank:[/b] Civilians, Genin, Chunin, Special-Jounin, and Jounin only.
To be Jounin, you MUST be a squad leader which we are lacking in. Please consider being one.
No Missing-Nins yet! You can leave your village later on.
[b]RP Sample:[/b] If you are going to be above Chunin, please give an RP sample so that I may observe how you roleplay.
[b]Squad:[/b] Are you in a squad? Or are you the leader of a squad? If not, just put n/a.
[b]Affiliation:[/b] All new users start out with their village. They cannot run away or rebel against it until later on.
[b]Weapons:[/b] The weapons that your character carries around with them. Be reasonable, no swords if you're a genin.
[b]Strengths:[/b] What your character is good at.
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] What your character is bad at, this should at least somewhat balance out strengths.

[b]Stats:[/b]Sannin get 200, Kage's get 150, ANBU//Ex-ANBU get 110, S-Rank get 100, Special Jounin/Jounin get 80, Chunin get 60, Genin get 40.
Affiliations add to your ranks.
Rogue+20
Affiliations/Organizations (Not your village)+30
S-Rank Criminal+30
Leaders/Officers of ANBU+30
Jinchuriki+40

Strength:
Speed:
Chakra Pool:
Intellect:
ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

[b]Known jutsu:[/b] Special-Jounin get 8, Chunin get 6, Genin get 4. Civilians get 1.
To earn more jutsu, you must learn them thorugh posts and after succeeding your learning, put them up on the jutsu creation, wait for them to be approved, and then add them.

ALL JUTSU MUST BE MADE IN THIS FORMAT UNLESS YOU ARE A CANON CHARACTER.

1. Name:
Element:
Description:

[b]Bloodline:[/b] You from a clan with a bloodline? Explain your bloodline or just give the name of it. NO UCHIHAS OR IMPLANTED SHARINGAN! Nothing related to the Sharingan what so ever!

[b]Element:[/b] Special Jounin get 3, Chunin 2, Genin 1.
Fire, Lightning, Water, Earth, or Wind ONLY.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem

Character Template
Page 1 of 1