Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Nero Satan Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Nero Satan Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Nero Satan Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Nero Satan Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Nero Satan Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Nero Satan Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Nero Satan Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Nero Satan Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Nero Satan Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Nero Satan I_vote_lcapNero Satan I_voting_barNero Satan I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Nero Satan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Nero Satan Empty
PostSubject: Nero Satan   Nero Satan Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:32 pm

The Character

Name: Nero Satan
Nickname: Blood
Personality: Nero usually keeps to himself. He either has his head in a book and is studying, or is training to become a stronger ninja. When in a group he doesn't talk much, except to challenge people to fights, or debate about a topic he's interested in. He has very strong opinions on things.
Annoyances: Loud people, imature people, slutty people, perverted people, cats, chipmunks, anything cute and fury
Fears: Are they? Well I suppose he's afraid of losing a battle.
Family: No
Back Ground:

Background
Lightning. Thunder. Rain. A crash could be heard as a tree fell to the ground. Rain fell fast, sounding like bowling balls as it hit the ground. Juli Satan, the last of the Satan clan, cradled a beautiful baby boy in her arms. Nero, his name was. Powerful. That's what the name meant, and Juli knew that. She knew from the minute she laid eyes on her son that he was going to be powerful. The whole Satin clan was powerful, including Juli herself. It was their power that had driven the clan to madness. It was their power that got them killed. Juli's husband, Jed, had been the leader of the clan, and had died along with the rest in the horrible slaying. The other members of the village had decided the Satan's were too powerful, not to mention crazy and power hungry. So they killed them. Every last one, except for Juli, who was hiding in the forest at the time, pregnant with Nero. When Juli returned to her house, she found her husband, dead on the floor. She didn't take much time mourning, for she didn't like him much anyway. Juli was a cold hearted woman, and she never really liked anyone. Except her son. She knew he would be the most powerful Satin of all, and would become a legend. Juli taught her son everything she knew at a very young age. He learned quickly, and soon he entered the academy.

Academy Student
The work there was easy for Nero, and he quickly aced every test. He was known as a genius, admired from a far. The other kids never dared to come close to him, for fair he might do something. He was known for his temper, even as a kid, but he was strangely quiet. He only spoke when he had to, so his temper didn't flare often. But when it did, it was bad. He had gotten in trouble only a few times, but it was huge trouble, which often got him suspended for days, or even weeks. He knew he wouldn't be able to graduate if he kept this up, but he couldn't help it. Whenever someone said something he didn't agree with, he would get angry. But this didn't happen much, for Nero tried to stay as far as possible from the other students. Because he learned to keep his distance more and more, he didn't get in anymore trouble. As he advanced at the academy, he became even more quiet and reserved. No one in the class knew he was there, unless he had to perform a jutsu. He came and went silently, handing all his work in. He skipped grades because the work was too easy for him, and became a mystery student. Most people didn't know who he was. He graduated at the top of his class at 9, and joined a team of three genin.

Genin
His sensei's name was Lianne, a kind woman who never had anything bad to say about anyone. His teammates were Kaiko, a loud, obnoxious boy who was always trying to be best at everything, and Hanna, also loud and obnoxious, and always trying to be best. Kaiko and Hanna got in many fights, and Lianne was always trying to get them to stop. She didn't have much time for Nero, but that was fine with him because he was doing well on his own. His skills were far above his teammates, and for this they became jealous of him. Jealous, but also interested and curious. They wanted to know his secrets and how he became such a good ninja, but he never told them anything. Nero and the genin trained long and hard, day after day. They grew, and at the age of 11 got a new mission. The mission was to help find a lost kitten in the Rain Village, and all three genin thought this was the stupidest mission in the world, not to mention the easiest. But it wasn't. On the way there, two missing ninja, one chunnin and one jounin, tried to kill them. The ninja had no real reason to kill them, except that they wanted to kill as many people as possible, and be known throughout the world. Nero's team was just unlucky victims. Lianne was killed fighting the jounin, although she left him badly injured. Nero, and Hanna were fighting the chunnin, while Kaiko tried to kill the hurt jounin. But unfortunately the jounin wasn't as hurt as he looked. Kaiko was soon killed. Nero and Hanna continued to fight the chunnin, and were winning. Suddenly Hanna found herself with poison needles all over her body. She fell to the ground, dead. Nero, with his advanced abilities, surprised the chunnin with an attack, killing him. Nero never finished the mission, and walked home alone, the bodies of the others still laying bloody on the ground. He didn't mourn for his teammates or sensei; he had never liked them. When he got back to the village he reported what happened, and soon everyone in the village knew. Knew that Nero, a genin, had survived and attack with chunnin and jounin level ninjas that even his own sensei had not survived. This frightened the people. They knew that the Satan clan was powerful, but thought by killing most of the clan nothing much would come out of the power. They were frightened of Nero, but didn't think he would do anything to them. After all, it was a huge village and he was just a boy. Nero continued his training with a new team, surpassing his teammates greatly. He became very skilled in ninjutsu, doing things most chunnin couldn't do. Soon came the chunnin exams. Nero looked like the strongest genin there, but his team wasn't that strong. They had to work together to get through the exams, something Nero struggled with. Nero ended up just following what the others were doing, as not to cause a fight. He knew they needed to get through this together. He aced the written test, and his team got through the second round without that many injuries, which was mainly because of Nero. The third round was easy, and he quickly beat his opponent. His teammates beat their opponents as well, but with more effort. Once the exams were over, he was a chunnin.

Chunnin
As a chunnin, his team did harder missions now, although they got through them all. Nero's teammates were a bit afraid of him, and didn't talk to him much which was fine with him. He had always been a loner, and didn't mind if he wasn't talked to. His sensei focused more on his teammate’s abilities, saying Nero didn't need any help. Nero kept on training, and getting stronger and stronger. Nero avoided other people as much as possible. He also began to want more power. He had visions of himself gaining incredible power and defeating the whole village, even the whole world. These were the visions the others in his clan had, the ones that had gotten them killed. But they had not kept their hunger for power a secret. Nero did. The whole village except his mother thought he was different from the rest of the Satans, and he wanted to keep it that way. He couldn’t let anyone find out he was just like all the rest; after power, slowly making himself insane. His mother knew the truth, and she was happy that he wasn't different from the other clan members. She knew he would eventually get the power he wanted. He was already more powerful than many of the clan members had been, and his strength was increasing with every day. He soon began training secretly with his mother's friend, a man named Haitis. Hairis was also a Satan, but no one besides Nero and his mother knew. Hairis kept it a secret, planning to make Nero the most powerful Satan ever. Nero knew of this goal, and worked extra hard to please Hairis. During the three years Hairis trained him, Nero learned much more than any other chunnin knew. He kept his powers a secret from his teammates, and they never suspected anything since he had always been quiet with withdrawn. When he was 14, Hairis was killed fighting some jounin from another village, leaving Nero alone. Nero wasn’t really sad at the death of his sensei, he was never sad. He was angry. Who would train him now? He quickly read all the books on training, jutsu, and more in the library, thinking that he could train himself. This worked, and he became even stronger, as well as smarter. If he was a genius before, he was way past that now. He took the jounin exams and passed easily, leaving everyone amazed with his abilities.

Jounin
As a jounin, Nero was sent on harder missions, and only once came back hurt. The village suggested he teach genin, but Nero refused. All he wanted was to get more power, get stronger. He didn't need to waste time teaching others, especially since he thought they wouldn't amount to much. When he was 16 his mother got sick. One day as he was sitting beside her bed, she told him this. "Get power, do whatever it takes. I know you already know this, but I'm counting on you. Do your best, try your hardest, and whatever you do, keep people aware that being a Satin means power. Being a Satan makes you better than the rest. Make the name well known, and you'll go down in history. Don't ever let anyone be better than you." Juli died a few hours later. For once, Nero was sad, for he had loved his mother, although he didn't care about anyone else. He swore he would do what his mother said, and make the name ‘Satan’ famous. Everyone will know of the Satans and their power. Everyone would know about him. A few days later, Nero decided there wasn't anything else left to learn in the Mist village, and one night he quietly left, taking his sword and some other weapons.

Missing-nin
Nero walked for days, hardly resting. He wouldn't be happy until he got where he wanted. But he didn't know where he wanted to go. All he wanted was power. All he could think about was power. Power, power, power. He continued traveling, killing anyone he came across. He finally came to the Sand village. He thought Sand jutsus would be good to know, so he set to work studying them, training, training, and training. He found a man who hadn't heard of him or his need for power, and the man began to train him to work with sand. During this time he also became pretty good at genjutsu as well. One day while he was training, he saw a man watching him for a tree. He stalked over and demanded to know who he was and why he was watching. The man told him his name was Kenji, and made it clear he was not there to spy on Nero or do anything bad. For some reason Nero decided to stay and talk rather than try to kill him or walk away. They talked for hours, Kenji telling Nero he was a Sand Jounin, and he saw Nero and thought his jutsus were impressive so he decided to watch. Nero also told Kenji a lot of things, but left out the fact that he was a Satan. It soon grew dark, and they still stood there, talking. Then Kenji told Nero he had to go, and they promised to meet at the same place the next day. They met there the next day and many days afterword. Nero felt comfortable with Kenji, and finally told him he was a Satan. Kenji was startled at first, but then said he didn't mind as long as Nero didn't try to do anything to the Sand Village. Nero promised. Kenji was changing Nero quite a lot. He was no longer the insane, heartless, cold person he was a month ago. He would never do anything Kenji asked him not to, and he stopped killing during the time he knew Kenji. Kenji was changing him for the better. Nero swore he would never let Kenji get hurt and would protect him with him life. He was in love with him, and Kenji had the same feelings. They spent all their free time together, and this went on for 8 months. Nero was civil and never killed anyone during this time. One day, Kenji got a mission to go to the Snow village to ask the kage to meet with the kage of the Sand for an attempt at an alliance. He was gone for a week before the news came back. The news that broke Nero's heart. Kenji was dead. He had been attacked by some ninja on the way and only now was his body found. Nero was devastated. For days he sat by the tree where he had first met Kenji, not eating or even training. Finally one day he got tired of sitting around. He vowed he would avenge Kenji's death by killing every ninja who passed when he was in between villages. His heart turned cold again, and he once more became obsessed with power. He was insane again.

S-Ranked Missing-nin
Nero continued to kill and kill and kill. And train and train and train. The person who had been training him with Sand Jutsus no longer knew any Nero didn't, so Nero moved out of the Sand Village since there was nothing else to do there. He walked for a long time, and killed everyone he saw. He walked for a while longer, and then came across miles and miles of open space. He decided to make a village. It took him a year to complete, but he finally finished the village, doing all the work himself. He named it the Hidden Blood Village, because he hungered for blood. He built himself a huge castle and started to live there. He went to the Cloud Village every other day to do missions for money and buy food. He did a lot of A and S ranked missions, and became very rich. He also found a new sensei, and attempted to learn even MORE jutsus. Before long he was convinced he was one of the strongest ninja in the world. And he might have been. Now he is 19, and his goal is to challenge himself. To try and find someone who could give him a good fight, or even beat him in a battle. And of course, he continues to want power and strength.

The Appearence

Height:This can be anything reasonable. 6'1

Weight: 157

Facial Details: His skin is pale, and if he's in the sun for too long he doesn't tan, he burns.
Eyes: They're slate gray and dull.
Hair: Long, silky raven colored hair.
Body Details: Nero's body is slim, but muscular, especially his arms.
Clothing: Black silk shinobi pants, a long, white shirt, and a red cape.

The Shinobi
Village: Mist

RP Sample: Slowly. That's how it started. Slowly, as rain always does. Then faster... harder... until it was pelting down angrily, pounding the streets, looking like it would never stop. It showed no mercy. If you were to look out the window, down onto the streets of the Star Village, you would see no one. Only a fool would go out in this storm. A fool who didn't think about drowning in the great amount of water that had gathered. Nero Satan, who, of course, was not a fool stood by the window of his house, watching. Rain was one of the few things he loved. As long as he wasn't out in in. He would hate to get his long, silky, always perfectly styled raven hair wet. Or his silk clothes.

I'm sure you get the idea of how I RP, so I'm not going to write anymore unless you want me too.

Squad: None
Affiliation: So no missing-nin?
Weapons: Sword
Strengths: Hand-to-hand combat, sword fighting, reading, speed
Weaknesses: Fighting at a distance when he can't see the enemies attacks, acting calm while feeling mad, and bats. He loves bats and will do anything for them.

Stats:Sannin get 200, Kage's get 150, ANBU//Ex-ANBU get 110, S-Rank get 100, Special Jounin/Jounin get 80, Chunin get 60, Genin get 40.
Affiliations add to your ranks.
Rogue+20
Affiliations/Organizations (Not your village)+30
S-Rank Criminal+30
Leaders/Officers of ANBU+30
Jinchuriki+40

Strength: 20
Speed: 20
Chakra Pool:5
Intellect: 15
ninjutsu: 13
Taijutsu: 10
Genjutsu:3

Known jutsu: Special-Jounin and Jounin and up get 8, Chunin get 6, Genin get 4.(To Earn more jutsu, you must post a topic where you creat/learn these jutsu)

1. Name: Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu
Element: Fire
Description: A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent, originating from the users mouth.

2. Name: Katon Karyuu Endan
Description: A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent, in the shape of a large dragon, from the users mouth.

3. Name: Katon Housenka
Desccription: A jutsu that sends multiple blasts of fire from the mouth, usually with one target in mind. Shurikens can also be hidden inside the flames, creating an element of surprise

4. Name: Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu
Description: Uses a high amount of chakra, which allows the user to breath out a large portion of flame. Can be extremely powerful.

5. Name: Mikazuki no Mai
Element: -
Description: A sword technique, that creates two replicas - that together attack in a dance of swords - that confuses the opponent.

6. Name: Katon: Haisekishō
Description: This jutsu also produces a combustible material prior to ignition. The user spews superheated ash from their mouth. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

Bloodline: You from a clan with a bloodline? Explain your bloodline or just give the name of it. This must not be anything related to the Sharingan.

Element: Special Jounin get 3, Chunin 2, Genin 1.
Fire, Lightning, Water, Earth, or Wind ONLY.

Last edited by Nero Satan on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Nero Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero Satan   Nero Satan Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:45 pm

Help? Please?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Nero Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero Satan   Nero Satan Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:51 pm

What Do you need help with
Back to top Go down

Nero Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero Satan   Nero Satan Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:55 pm

The stats. There aren't any for missing-nin.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Nero Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero Satan   Nero Satan Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:56 pm

You choose your old Rank from your village then Add Rouge
Back to top Go down

Nero Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero Satan   Nero Satan Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:57 pm

Ah, thanks.
Back to top Go down

Nero Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero Satan   Nero Satan Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:41 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Nero Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero Satan   Nero Satan Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:47 pm

It all looks good. Don't you want jutsu though? o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem

Nero Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero Satan   Nero Satan Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:55 pm

Oh right, I forgot >.< I'll add some.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Level 6
Kurai Niwa

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Nero Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero Satan   Nero Satan Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:03 am

Uh o.o i dont wanna be picky, but you still need to fill in your elements and make your clan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nero Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero Satan   Nero Satan Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Nero Satan
Page 1 of 1