Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i I_vote_lcapAloide Vi Kouseitan'i I_voting_barAloide Vi Kouseitan'i I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i I_vote_lcapAloide Vi Kouseitan'i I_voting_barAloide Vi Kouseitan'i I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i Empty
PostSubject: Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i   Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:47 pm

The Character

Name:Kizmaru Vi Kouseitan'i

Nickname:Aloide

Personality:Aloide is a carefree person.He likes to fool around and make childish games and doesnt act his age often.He would rather befriend somebody other then fight but will rarely back down from a challenge.He is fond of his family and will never let anybody hurt them or cause harm to them.He constantly has his eyes closed and is always smiling.Most of the time his hands and arms are behind his head.

When he is in the heat of battle sometimes his childish ego grows if hes having fun and underestimating his opponent or he will become serious and try to act mature about it if he is in a tight situation or is being tested in some sort of way.He is over all a person that will be in an unpredictable mood every time he is seen.

Annoyances:Reido Ryoshi

Fears:Dieing without a purpose

Family:N/A

Back Ground:Bio:
Academy Arc
Kizmaru Vi Kouseitan'i Senju was born in a small village called Star.He was raised by countless of people he doesnt even remember anymore due to his parents never being around and always at work.He started at the Academy when he was 4 years old.He was younger then the rest of the students there so he was often picked on by the older kids.Kizmaru of often looked down upon and wasnt picked to play with the older kids in there Ninja games or on the teams.Kizmaru often sat by himself and played alone away from the rest of them.He didnt find playing alone fun so he then decided to study instead of play around when it was break time thus picking learning jutsu and weapon techs.

He was then hated by the others for this and so they ruined his books and destroyed his training equipment.After having most of his stuff destroyed he soon began to fail most of his classes.The other kids laughed at him so he soon then had finalyl built up enough rage and hate towards the others and kept it in waiting for the right moment.

Soon after it was time for the Genin exam to take place.Kizmaru had some sort of anger in him for all of the test.When it soon came his turn to demonstrate all hes learned when a taunt was made from another student which trigger his hidden power as he then quickly formed handseals he did not know or remember as a diamond spike rose from the floor and impaled several kids sitting there.

Kizmaru was then scolded and then soon kicked out of the academy for murder.Before left the headmaster secretly admired his jutsu he had use that most people couldnt do even at Jounin and secretly made him a Genin.Aloide for once smiled as he then turned his back on his village and walked away.

Genin Arc
Kizmaru left his village soon after then walked away to travel the country.He then discovered a group of traveling Elemental strategists called Xzeno.Kizmaru grew a keen interest in them and wanted to join their Non-blood related clan.He was then given elemental choice of Fire,Water,Lightning or Earth to start out as a starter element.

He then decided he was most fascinated by the element of Water out of the four and decided to choose that to learn and master.He was then paired up with his Xzeno water mastered named Kenkaku.In due time him and his sensei got along and became good friends.After Aloide in 3 years had mastered the water element,he was given a shiny white dotted blue bladed sword named Senoki as his insignia blade and as a recognized and full fledged Xzeno.

Kizmaru then trained in the art of swordsman ship or Kenjutsu as it is known by.Aloide trained with for another 2 years.When he was decent at wielding a blade he grew bored of using plain water and steel.Kenkaku then told Aloide he could train him in the art of Ice.Kizmaru eagerly accepted the training but then Kenkaku had not finished speaking.

Kenkaku had explained to Aloide if he wanted to master Ice,First he'd have to learn the wind element.Aloide first wondered who could teach him the wind element.Kenkaku then pointed out another Xzeno teacher that could help him learn wind.His name was Zahur.Kizmaru then looked for the man named Zahur to seek his training in the art of the wind element.At first Kizmaru didnt think wind of a powerful element untill he met the man.

As soon as he came across Zahur,He was engaged in a fight with another person.This warrior looked dark and cold as the smug grin across his face.The man's name was Hazegan.He was the leader of a corrupted clan called Azura clan.Zahur leapted at Hazegan with his blade in hand to strike the Leader with his blade but Hazegan was too quick as he leapted backwards and entered a tree branch evading the strike.

Hazegan then spotted the young Xzeno apprentice and in an instant flashed before him.Kizmaru looked up at the man with fear in his eyes as he was petrified and could not seem to draw his blade to defend himself to a seemingly oncoming attack.Hazegan raised his hand as it glowed a sanguine type of color and slowly reached out his hand to the young Xzeno's head.

Before any real damage was done,Zahur quickly dashed infront of Hazegan swing his sword slightly cutting Haze's cheek sending Hazegan stumbling backwards.Hazegan then curses under his breath and retreats.Zahur then turns to the boy Kizmaru.Kizmaru then looked at the man named Zahur expecting to be scolded for getting in his way.He was suprised to hear the cocky attitude and harsh playfulness in his voice when he spoke to him.Kizmaru then smiled a bit and then remembered what his water teacher told him.

Kizmaru then asked Zahur to train him in the art of wind.Zahur then accepted and told him his training began tommorow morning early.Kizmaru then headed back to the clan's camp to tell Kenkaku of his success at asking Zahur to be his wind teacher.Kenkaku patted Kizmaru's head smirking a bit.Kenkaku told Kizmaru it as getting late and for him to head to his quarters.Kizmaru then headed for his quarters and laid down in his cot thinking about the next morning.Eventually he fell asleep.

Kizmaru then woke up a bit late for his training.He was atleast 17 minutes late for training he ran into a fire user.The boy was training in a forest with some of his fire techs.Kizmaru continued to run off towards his training with Zahur.When he made it to his designated area,He noticed that Zahur was nowhere in site.He waited for a good 15 minutes when Zahur finally showed up himself.

Zahur apologized for his lateness but he had to get a new name.Kizmaru wondered why he had to get a new change and decided to ask. Zahur then said the name change wasnt for him it was for Kizmaru.As a member of Xzeno you receive a title.Zahur told him his title was "Aloide the Anceint Wind God of Xzenos" but only if he agreed to be committed to learning and using the element of wind.Kizmaru agreed.From that day forth he was no longer called by his birthname and was renamed Aloide.

Along with receiving his new name,Aloide had also received training in the element of wind.For 3 years he trained in the element of Wind with Zahur.After a certain time of practice,Zahur asked what type of weapon was he good with.Aloide only knew swordplay and that was his answer towards Zahur.Zahur said come back to him 2 days about a sword for him.

In the next 2 days,He had returned to Zahur about his weapon.Zahur had handed him a broadsword named Titenuki.Zahur had explained this sword had the ability to drain chakra on contact with an opponent and store it inside the blade whether to use it as the user's own when it is needed.There is also a long-ranged attack on it of yellow strings extending out to entangle the opponent and drain his chakra as well at the cost of a bit of the user's chakra.

Aloide thanked Zahur and returned to find Kenkaku to tell him he had learned wind.He had returned to Kenkaku to tell of his success,When he found him,He and all the other Xzeno were bowing to an old man.Aloide wondered why the bowed to him when suddenly he was dragged down by Kenkaku himself.The old man started to speak about the threats that Hazegan and his clan caused around the local areas and must be dealt with soon.

The old man had then walked away in a direction and soon dissappeared into the distance.Aloide then asked Kenkaku who he was.Kenkaku replied that was Old Man Xzeno.Not many people know his real name but his closest friends and allies.He is the founder of the clan itself but no longer the leader.He is still hailed as some sort of a king though.Aloide then soon forgot all about the Old Man's appearance and was about to wander off when Kenkaku said be back soon for rest as it was getting dark and he needed to be well rested for Ice training tommorow.Aloide then went to sleep in his quarters.

Aloide then woke up early in the morning to go to Ice training with Kenkaku.He soon then found Kenkaku and began to train with him.Another year passed when he learned to combine his Wind and Water to make Mist or Ice.A month later when roaming on his own.He saw the same fire using kid before.Aloide then decided to go up and introduce himself to him.The boy turned around with a frown and said his given name was Masurao the Great King. Masurao or Masu for short.

Aloide and Masurao soon began to hang out after that alot and became good friends.They trained together in various spars and skirmishes untill one day they ran into a man named Kokite.Kokite was an expert swordsman and far more experienced in it then Kenkaku or Raigu a.k.a Masurao's teacher.He was training a new advance sword style.Masurao and Aloide then decided to ask him if he would train them in his spare time.Kokite greeted both boys but first asked them if they knew the basics.Both of them replied yes.

Both of them had trained with him for a couple of months when he had to halt there training for a little while because the were to young to handle the more deadly and more chakra consuming Kenjutsu.They both frowned and agreed to continue there training when there older.They both headed back to there teachers for the day.Upon Aloide's return,Kenkaku explained that the ranking exams are going to be starting soon in a week.

Kenkaku trained Aloide hard for the next couple of days to get him in shape and ready for the Xzeno ranking exams.The 1 judging this was named Kanko and he was very strict in this exam and tournament.Soon it was time for the exams.Alot of Genin were there just like himself as he began to get nervous and remembers back then when he freaked out and killed 7 kids in his home town.

Kenkaku saw his nervousness but got the wrong idea and comforted him by saying it doesnt matter if you win or lose as long as you preform well enough against your opponent.Aloide smiled a bit as it was his turn to go in to the arena and prove himself to Kanko.At first Aloide's preformance was sloppy because of nervousness but then got better as he continued since Kenkaku was behind him encouraging him.

Soon after the exam,Kanko announced the people who passed the exams.At first it didnt seem like he passed since his name wasnt called but then his name was called last at the end of everybody elses and he was very proud.Soon after that he was a full-fledged Xzeno and received the first 5 seals of the clan into his Insignia blade,Senoki.This means he no longer had to be tied down by a Xzeno teacher and can freely roam wherever he chooses or take on missions.

Aloide was happy he passed but sadden he wouldnt hang out with Kenkaku all the time anymore.But then he saw his friend Masurao and had congratulated him in passing as well.Their next task was to form a team of 3-5 and Masurao had already teamed up with 2 others and offered Aloide to join up with them.Aloide agreed and decided to go with them since he didnt know anybody else.

The Appearance

Height:5'1"

Weight:102 Lbs

Basic Appearance:Young Kizmaru is wearing a blue shirt and black pants.His short hair only reaching up to his neck.His hair color is silver,gray and white all in one and has 2 different colored eyes.1 is Green and the other one appears to be purple.He also carries around an extra accesory. A wooden Katana that he practices with.He also wears a Yami Band around his neck.Also wears sandles that are blue and strap able.He wears a large clock around his body that drags on the floor as a cape.

It is gray and black and only removes it when he is in a fight.His pants consists of a fearsome dog fighting a rabid fox.His shirt has a weird symbol on it in the shape of the Kouseitan'i clan sign.Kizmaru most of the time he is very moody and most of time is caught smiling or frowning in the same minute. (My Avi.)

The Shinobi

Village:Mist

Squad:Zane,Satoshi

Affiliation:N/A

Weapons:Tsurugi

Strengths:Kenjutsu,Ninjutsu,Speed

Weaknesses:Taijutsu,Raw Power,Physical Strength,Balance

Stats:60

Strength:8
Speed:11
Chakra Pool:8
Intellect:5
ninjutsu:10
Taijutsu/Kenjutsu:2/10
Genjutsu:6

Known jutsu:

Name:Wind Mirror
Element:Wind
Description:Pressurized mirrors surround or in front of the enemy making there attack reflected and redirected into a direction chosen.C-ranked or lower jutsu only.

Name:Transparent Winds
Description:When the winds blows at a mild pace the target becomes a bit transparent and harder to spot.Will not be affected by ranged material attacks. (Kunai,Shuriken,Senbon etc.)

Name:Chakra Shield
Element: -
Description:The user charges 20% of his chakra then spins blade around making and gaining more chakra then keeps spinning it making a chakra shield defending against projectile attacks.

Name:Barrier of the Wind King
Description:The user compresses and gyrates the air around his blade. The circulation of wind distorts the refraction of light, inducing an illusion of his blade infront and behind him. This property makes it difficult for opponents to parry lunges and thrusts from the user, for they cannot discern the length or width of the blade by sight.Also the pressurized air can be offensively expelled once in the form of an intense gust.

Name:Wind Manipulation
Description:The user is capable of controlling wind with a flick of his wrists to be guided and molded into any form or shape chosen with the direction or signs of the hands.

Name:Knee Splinter
Element: -
Description:The user takes his sword and swings at the opponent's knee.If connected the opponent's speed will be hindered.

Bloodline:Kouseitan'i

Last edited by Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:27 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dawnofshinobi.forumotion.net/index.htm
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i   Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:06 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i   Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:50 pm

Updated. +10 Stat points and 1 new jutsu for lvl.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Level 3
Satoshi Kensei

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i   Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:09 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i   Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:53 am

+10 Stats and 1 New Kenjutsu for lvling up.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i   Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i   Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i
Page 1 of 1