Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
The Immortal Arch Angel Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
The Immortal Arch Angel Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
The Immortal Arch Angel Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
The Immortal Arch Angel Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
The Immortal Arch Angel Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
The Immortal Arch Angel Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
The Immortal Arch Angel Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
The Immortal Arch Angel Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
The Immortal Arch Angel Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
The Immortal Arch Angel I_vote_lcapThe Immortal Arch Angel I_voting_barThe Immortal Arch Angel I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
The Immortal Arch Angel I_vote_lcapThe Immortal Arch Angel I_voting_barThe Immortal Arch Angel I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

The Immortal Arch Angel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Osore Shinsei
Level 1
Osore Shinsei

The Immortal Arch Angel Empty
PostSubject: The Immortal Arch Angel   The Immortal Arch Angel Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:00 am

Name: Controlism

Symbol: Only a Libra Scale. One being black and one being white with the main part being silver.

Member Ranks: It is a Religion going by The God which is the immortal soul of the Never Dying Can never existi in this realm higher power.? God. Acended Soul. 3 Rising Spirits and 3 Falling Souls. The 5 Tainted Souls and 5 Pure Spirits. Then from there are Darkend Hearts and Enlightend Hearts.
Uniform: Uniform matters not as much as the scale. If you are on the darker side your scale tips towards darkness or Chaos while the lighter side tips towards the light or peace.

Goals: Their goal is to find the balance between Chaos and Peace before it is forever unbalanced.

Reason of Forming: It was made by Osore's great(3x's) Grandfather who was visited by the Immortal who showed him the worlds end by man do to ultimate Chaos so he meant to bring about eternal Peace. His son, Osore's Great(2x's) Grandfather saw that the peace brought about the downfall in development of mankind and decided to bring it into never ending Chaos which did not go well. Finally his son along wit several other followers finally decided not to favor one side of the scale but Balance it out to bring about order which allowed The power of the immortal to be passed on through the Ascended Souls.

Contract:
To Join one must first do one darkest deed that can currupt the soul but will in the end do some thing to being about peace for the great good to balance it out. Leaving this religion will cause you to go blind from the purest darkness in one eye and the brightest light in the other. Unfaithfulness will result in banishment which will ultimately swipe away all your senses.

Rules: Never Comprimise the Scale and listen to your higher up.

Strengths and Weaknesses: This religion will grant all those who follow to boost their natural born abilities as well as grant them extra chakra and allow sight in the darkest of places and brightest of light. This religion is not so much shun by others but only not that accepted to few.

How
to join:
One must ask to join. A Member of the religion or ask upon the immortal for the Balance of power to aid them bindinig them to the contract of this religion.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal Arch Angel   The Immortal Arch Angel Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:13 pm

denied

Last edited by Mearii Shiotsu on Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal Arch Angel   The Immortal Arch Angel Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:09 pm

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Osore Shinsei
Level 1
Osore Shinsei

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal Arch Angel   The Immortal Arch Angel Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:35 am

Uhm... ?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal Arch Angel   The Immortal Arch Angel Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:36 am

Its Over Powered Just like everything else in your Apps.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal Arch Angel   The Immortal Arch Angel Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:56 am

I don't exactly get how this is overpowered. He doesn't even have any powers listed for the religion...I mean seriously Zak, read it first man. There's not even a power listed, and the ones that are aren't even that important.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal Arch Angel   The Immortal Arch Angel Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Boosting his own Natural Abilities... If you look at his other Apps this is only to boost his character even further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal Arch Angel   The Immortal Arch Angel Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Immortal Arch Angel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solitude :: Creations :: Religion Creation-
Jump to: