Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Tamotsu K. Satsugai Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Tamotsu K. Satsugai Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Tamotsu K. Satsugai Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Tamotsu K. Satsugai Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Tamotsu K. Satsugai Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Tamotsu K. Satsugai Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Tamotsu K. Satsugai Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Tamotsu K. Satsugai Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Tamotsu K. Satsugai Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Tamotsu K. Satsugai I_vote_lcapTamotsu K. Satsugai I_voting_barTamotsu K. Satsugai I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Tamotsu K. Satsugai I_vote_lcapTamotsu K. Satsugai I_voting_barTamotsu K. Satsugai I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Tamotsu K. Satsugai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamotsu K. Satsugai
Level 2
Tamotsu K. Satsugai

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Tamotsu K. Satsugai Empty
PostSubject: Tamotsu K. Satsugai   Tamotsu K. Satsugai Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:24 pm

The Character

Name: Tamotsu K. Satsugai.

Nickname: "Promise."

Jinchuriki None.

Personality:

Annoyances:

Fears:

Family:

Back Ground:
Tamotsu was born in the Oldest of his brother Uina. Asura Being the long distant cousin of the brothers also. The first pure Satsugai to become Blind. Syo' and Tamo' trained all hours of the night with the previous Mizukage,their father. Their father pushed them to become stronger and although their mother wanted them to become something great and help others,their father sensed the growing evil inside of Tamotsu and encouraged him to do evil and convince his brother to do it also. Tamotsu never wanted to do evil,but the Mitsukaigan had a secret. The mitsukaigan has a curse that it puts on the members to have them preform evil deeds in order to gain power. The Mitsukaigan uses the weilders to kill in order for the Mitsukaigan to get stronger and the Mitsukaigan of Tamotsu and the clan founder,Kazyna, were the most powerful. It is as if Kazyna her self dwells within the eyes of each member. Uina who gained the evil power aswell in his eyes but not yet revealed in his Mitsukaigan challenged his brother to a battle to see which brother is the strongest, however Tamotsu used all his rage to defeat his brother even if it meant killing him seeing as Uina was winning at the beginning of the battle which they refered to it as "The War." The War is a battle between two blood relatives of the Satsugai clan in which they will see who is the most strongest. Uina was most skilled and stronger but as you can see, evil took over Tamotsu leaving Uina left for dead which awakened his Mitsukaigan. This had all happened from the timeline for graduating the academy to becoming genin. The get body of Uina was then kept and taken care of by the mother of Tamotsu while the father deceased of old age.
-Brief Summary.

The Appearence

Height: 5'3.

Weight: 103 lbs.

Basic Appearance: Avatar and Signature.
Tamotsu K. Satsugai Timecannoterase
Tamotsu K. Satsugai --

Clothing:
Tamotsu K. Satsugai Riku

The Shinobi

Village: Kirigakure No Sato.

RP Sample:

Squad: None.

Affiliation: Satsugai Clan, Kirigakure No Sato.

Weapons:
None.

Strengths: Speed, Ninjutsu.

Weaknesses: Genjutsu.

Stats:Sannin get 200, Kage's get 150, ANBU//Ex-ANBU get 110, S-Rank get 100, Special Jounin/Jounin get 80, Chunin get 60, Genin get 40.
Affiliations add to your ranks.
Rogue+20
Affiliations/Organizations (Not your village)+30
S-Rank Criminal+30
Leaders/Officers of ANBU+30
Jinchuriki+40

Strength: 4
Speed: 8
Chakra Pool: 8
Intellect: 8
ninjutsu: 5
Taijutsu: 5
Genjutsu: 2

Known jutsu: Special-Jounin get 8, Chunin get 6, Genin get 4. Civilians get 1.
To earn more jutsu, you must learn them thorugh posts and after succeeding your learning, put them up on the jutsu creation, wait for them to be approved, and then add them.

ALL JUTSU MUST BE MADE IN THIS FORMAT UNLESS YOU ARE A CANON CHARACTER.

1. Clone Technique.
2. Body Replacement.
3. Body Flicker.
4. Temporary Paralysis jutsu.

Bloodline: Rosen 1-3.

Element: Water.

Last edited by Tamotsu on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:02 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tamotsu K. Satsugai
Level 2
Tamotsu K. Satsugai

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tamotsu K. Satsugai   Tamotsu K. Satsugai Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Done. I think.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tamotsu K. Satsugai   Tamotsu K. Satsugai Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:47 pm

approved lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem
Tamotsu K. Satsugai
Level 2
Tamotsu K. Satsugai

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tamotsu K. Satsugai   Tamotsu K. Satsugai Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:18 pm

I'm going to re-make Tamotsu into a Genin because this character is now deceased.
Back to top Go down
Tamotsu K. Satsugai
Level 2
Tamotsu K. Satsugai

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tamotsu K. Satsugai   Tamotsu K. Satsugai Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:03 am

Done.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tamotsu K. Satsugai   Tamotsu K. Satsugai Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:06 am

approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem
Tamotsu K. Satsugai
Level 2
Tamotsu K. Satsugai

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tamotsu K. Satsugai   Tamotsu K. Satsugai Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:45 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tamotsu K. Satsugai   Tamotsu K. Satsugai Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Tamotsu K. Satsugai
Page 1 of 1