Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Hikari Hyūga Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Hikari Hyūga Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Hikari Hyūga Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Hikari Hyūga Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Hikari Hyūga Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Hikari Hyūga Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Hikari Hyūga Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Hikari Hyūga Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Hikari Hyūga Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Hikari Hyūga I_vote_lcapHikari Hyūga I_voting_barHikari Hyūga I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Hikari Hyūga

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikari Hyuga
Level 1
Hikari Hyuga

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Hikari Hyūga Empty
PostSubject: Hikari Hyūga   Hikari Hyūga Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:41 am

Hyūga Hikari

Name: Hikari Hyūga (Hikari, "Light", and Hyūga, "Towards The Sun".)光 日向一族

Nickname: None

Jinchuriki: None

Personality: Hikari is a very kind person, and can tolerate most people. She isn't very talkative, and wouldn't talk about people behind their back. If she didn't have anything nice to say, she would at least try to hold it back and be nice. She doesn't like it when people play stupid, (Extremely stupid, really.) it makes her upset and angry with them. (Kind of like that feeling you get when you just want to punch somebody in the face, really hard.) Most of the time she is very kind, and gets along with most people. In battle though, she is serious and does all she can to protect herself and her squadmates.

Annoyances: Ignorant people, People who act like they don't know things they obviously do.

Fears: Insects, Snakes, Fighting alone

Family: The Hyūga Main House

Back Ground:

Hikari's Storyline

Childhood Arc
Hikari lived the normal life of a child until she turned about five, then her father began training her in the art of the Hyūga, Gentle Fist. For the first two years of learning Gentle Fist, Hikari struggled at chakra control and executing the moves and attacks right. She would even sometimes fall over herself when attempting to attack a dummy that didn't move. Soon though she began to get good at chakra control and movements, learning to keep herself steady by releasing a small amount of chakra in her feet. By age 8, Hikari was doing well at Gentle Fist and
was able to start executing moves properly, releasing the correct amount of chakra, and focusing more for finishing blows.

Ninja Acadamy Arc
By age 9, Hikari was enrolled in the Ninja Acadamy of Konohagakure. For the first two months of the acadamy she did a little poorly, but she eventually started to make friends and her grades went up. She was able to master the basic ninja tools, Was able to create six clones of herself, and did alright with the transformation technique and other things. She was able to finish the acadamy with passing marks, and became a genin just recently. She chose a black forehead protector, liking the color better than blue. After she graduated the acadamy, she learned her first major Gentle Fist art.

The Appearence

Height: 48" Inches / 4"10 Four Foot Ten / 147.3 cm

Weight: 88 Lbs / 40 kg

Basic Appearance: Hikari's basic appearance is her Hyūga eyes, they are white with a slight silver tint to them. She has black hair that hangs down past her shoulders a little to frame her face. Her expression is usually cute, even though she doesn't try to be. She wears her forehead protector around her neck.

Clothing: Hikari is usually wearing a black t-shirt that is large enough to hang down over her waist a little, it has no picture, and black plants (No button or zipper, elastic waistband.). The pants are open on the legs and ankles, not tight, to allow room for swift attacks for the gentle fist style. Her pouch is made of grey fabric to match the clothing, and contains shuriken/kunai. She also wears black sandals, instead of the regular blue worn by most ninja, and her forehead protector is black, for example, the same color as Neji's, and wears it around her neck.

The Shinobi

Village: Konohagakure

RP Sample: Yeah, I'm a genin, but I'm doing this anyway for other reasons. Open the spoiler! Note: The characters in the following story were created by me, and have nothing at all to do with this character. It is simply a RP sample.

Spoiler:

Squad: Will most likely be part of a squad, need to find one though.

Affiliation: Konohagakure

Weapons: Basic ninja tools, such as kunai/shuriken and one paper bomb tag for emergency use.

Strengths: Taijutsu, Chakra Control

Weaknesses: Genjutsu, Ninjutsu

Stats:

Strength: 3
Speed: 6
Chakra Pool: 18
Intellect: 5
Ninjutsu: 1
Taijutsu: 7
Genjutsu: 0

Known jutsu: (She knows the basic acadamy jutsu.)

Name: Gentle Fist / Jūken / 柔拳
Element: Chakra
Description: The Gentle Fist style of combat is based on palm strikes and generally aims to damage the body's Chakra Pathway System, thus creating difficulty by inhibiting an opponent's use of chakra. To do this, the user will forcefully insert a small amount of their own chakra into an opponent's chakra pathway system. The chakra can then be used to rupture or divert chakra flow, preventing them from using jutsu.

Name: Byakugan
Element: None
Description: The Byakugan is the primary focus of the Hyūga's special arts. When the Byakugan is activated, their pupils become more distinct, and the veins near their temples bulge. The first ability of the Byakugan gives the user a near 360º field of vision, except for one blind spot at the back of the neck above the third thoracic vertebra. The second ability is having the ability to see through solid objects, and can use a degree of telescopic sight. The distance and the degree of telescopic sight varies from person to person.

Name: Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms / Hakke Sanjūni Shō / 八卦三十二掌 / Thirty-Two Strikes Of Divination
Element: None
Description: The Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms technique is a maneuver of the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is essentially a halved version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms, but seems to be no less effective. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through thirty-two chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move.

Bloodline: Byakugan

Element: Wind

Other: The site looks very nice, also I put in my RP sample just to show that I can RP very well, but I am choosing to be a genin for my characters story and life and what I want to do. I've read all the rules, I may have skipped one of the chatbox ones but you don't have to worry about that. I'm not a retard spammer/flamer/troller. Anyway, glad to be here, hope this is approved soon and I can find a good squad to be a part of.

Last edited by Hikari Hyuga on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Hikari Hyūga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Hyūga   Hikari Hyūga Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:27 pm

You have any type of picture you would like to include ( could be something similar so some members who cant imagine through words can picture your character) ?

Other then that, Everything looks alright
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Hikari Hyūga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Hyūga   Hikari Hyūga Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:39 pm

approved :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem
Hikari Hyuga
Level 1
Hikari Hyuga

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Hikari Hyūga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Hyūga   Hikari Hyūga Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:48 pm

I would put up a picture if I had it.
Also I'm just wondering, what level/rank is my RP sample? I'd like to know how good it was.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Hikari Hyūga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Hyūga   Hikari Hyūga Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:30 pm

AHSLKJHAS-Ranked Missing Nin good enough :p?
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Hikari Hyūga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Hyūga   Hikari Hyūga Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:57 pm

o.o godly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem
Hikari Hyuga
Level 1
Hikari Hyuga

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Hikari Hyūga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Hyūga   Hikari Hyūga Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm

lol thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hikari Hyūga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Hyūga   Hikari Hyūga Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hikari Hyūga
Page 1 of 1