Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Kouseiten'i V.S Kitsuren OFF R-P-G Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Kouseiten'i V.S Kitsuren OFF R-P-G Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Kouseiten'i V.S Kitsuren OFF R-P-G Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Kouseiten'i V.S Kitsuren OFF R-P-G Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Kouseiten'i V.S Kitsuren OFF R-P-G Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Kouseiten'i V.S Kitsuren OFF R-P-G Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Kouseiten'i V.S Kitsuren OFF R-P-G Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Kouseiten'i V.S Kitsuren OFF R-P-G Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Kouseiten'i V.S Kitsuren OFF R-P-G Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Kouseiten'i V.S Kitsuren OFF R-P-G I_vote_lcapKouseiten'i V.S Kitsuren OFF R-P-G I_voting_barKouseiten'i V.S Kitsuren OFF R-P-G I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Kouseiten'i V.S Kitsuren OFF R-P-G I_vote_lcapKouseiten'i V.S Kitsuren OFF R-P-G I_voting_barKouseiten'i V.S Kitsuren OFF R-P-G I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Kouseiten'i V.S Kitsuren OFF R-P-G

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamotsu K. Satsugai
Level 2
Tamotsu K. Satsugai

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kouseiten'i V.S Kitsuren OFF R-P-G Empty
PostSubject: Kouseiten'i V.S Kitsuren OFF R-P-G   Kouseiten'i V.S Kitsuren OFF R-P-G Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:28 pm

Nolan stood in the battle arena ready for anything. His ever evolving Tanto growing slowly by a centimeter is a prized possession of his father who was the former Raikage. Being born a Kitsuren was a privilage seeing as the only way to defeat them was hand to hand combat. Nolan was a prodigy of the clan and it's ability was Energy Muniplation. However, he wasn't just a Kitsuren. Right now he is trying to master the art of preforming handseals with a single hand. He awaited for his opponent to arrive as he took a small step forward with his right foot to get into stance. "Tsk." He reached for the handle of his tanto with his right hand as the wind blowed slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sairento E. Kouseitan'i
Level 5
Sairento E. Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kouseiten'i V.S Kitsuren OFF R-P-G   Kouseiten'i V.S Kitsuren OFF R-P-G Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:35 pm

Something was moving quick towards the area, and what ever it was the man better brace himself or things would go boom. Moving at a fast rate Sairento desided not to go far range, he moved in for the kill. The moment he was visble to his opponent was the perfect time to attack, using his shocking movement his opponent would not be able to get a good look on him as he was coming straight for him. Sairento's arms were behind him and his bones were in the Larch stance and ready. He moved in ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Tamotsu K. Satsugai
Level 2
Tamotsu K. Satsugai

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kouseiten'i V.S Kitsuren OFF R-P-G   Kouseiten'i V.S Kitsuren OFF R-P-G Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:12 pm

That is true but sadly the clan of Kitsuren, energy is something very valuable and professionally used. The young ninja could feel the building energy used by his opponent to manuever his way over to Nolan, obviously for an attack, absorbing natural energies to combine with his wind affinity he inhaled a large amount of energy, exhaling out an amazing fusion of his elemental affinity and natural energy to create a force. He aimed at the ground and the force lifted him up highly in the air however he wasn't done. Natural Energy is now as usable as chakra. He uses chakra control to transfer the natural energy into his weapon in which, when it's swung to harm and with force of the user, it create an energy wave the in default rather the opponent blocks, will send them flying backwards. When swung at nothing but air, it creates an invisable wave of energy like it usually is but with enough force it can create devastating effects. He gripped his tanto and rushed forward in hopes of not only giving his opponent a challenge but to give himself a thrill.While still in the air using energy as a weapon professionally, hopefully his opponent is doing the same with his kekkei genkai. "Time to die." The young ninja said as he used Natural energy to give himself a boosting push towards his opponent. However, he could also use Natural energy and his wind chakra to help him match the speed of his opponent he rather not use that much concentration. He swung his tanto quite powerfully at his opponent in hopes of striking and hitting his target. The air was slowly getting a bit colder in the battle arena and that only helped Nolan greatly in this battle. Nolan sadly didn't have much jutsu to rely on, only the basics and his great skills at thinking and weaponry skill mastery with his unique tanto helped his muniplate water to a certain extent. "Now fight me with all you got!" He shouted to the top of his lungs, the young ninja was quite aggrivated all of a sudden as if a second personality kicked in during the split second of his energy wave slash is the skill that he calls it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kouseiten'i V.S Kitsuren OFF R-P-G   Kouseiten'i V.S Kitsuren OFF R-P-G Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kouseiten'i V.S Kitsuren OFF R-P-G
Page 1 of 1