Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Rock Lee - The Great Beast Of The Leaf Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Rock Lee - The Great Beast Of The Leaf Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Rock Lee - The Great Beast Of The Leaf Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Rock Lee - The Great Beast Of The Leaf Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Rock Lee - The Great Beast Of The Leaf Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Rock Lee - The Great Beast Of The Leaf Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Rock Lee - The Great Beast Of The Leaf Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Rock Lee - The Great Beast Of The Leaf Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Rock Lee - The Great Beast Of The Leaf Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Rock Lee - The Great Beast Of The Leaf I_vote_lcapRock Lee - The Great Beast Of The Leaf I_voting_barRock Lee - The Great Beast Of The Leaf I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Rock Lee - The Great Beast Of The Leaf I_vote_lcapRock Lee - The Great Beast Of The Leaf I_voting_barRock Lee - The Great Beast Of The Leaf I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Rock Lee - The Great Beast Of The Leaf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rock Lee
Level 1
Rock Lee

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Rock Lee - The Great Beast Of The Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Rock Lee - The Great Beast Of The Leaf   Rock Lee - The Great Beast Of The Leaf Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:08 pm

The Character

Name: Rock Lee
b]Nickname:[/b] Bushy Brows, Lee
Personality: Lee is extremely energetic, single-minded, and over-enthusiastic. He is characterized as being the epitome of a "nice guy", having assumed many of his Guy's personality quirks. One such trait is his apparent lack of common sense, believing at times that he can get what he wants by not wanting it. At other times, he takes copious notes, but forgets that he cannot check them during a fight. He also has a keen sense of honor, and respects his opponents, refusing to hold grudges against those who have defeated him, and returning favors to those that have helped him. This was shown by his readily befriending Gaara and forgiving him for crushing his arm and leg, thus hospitalizing him. Lee feels others should show the same respect towards their opponents, and is disgusted whenever someone is unnecessarily cruel to their enemies.
Annoyances: What annoys you?
Fears: Everyone is afraid of something. You cannot put none.
Family: Do you have any known family? Are they alive? Please do not be related to other characters in the show if you are an original character.
Back Ground: Rock Lee is a determined ninja who seeks to overcome those called "genius" through sheer hard work. Characterized by his green jumpsuit and his admiration for his teacher and mentor Maito Gai, Rock Lee is a character known for his determination and fiery personality. Lee was picked on at the Ninja Academy because of his lack of talent with Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. This forced him to devote his time into honing his Taijutsu skills. His ability to use Taijutsu allowed him to graduate from the Ninja Academy at the age of 12. After graduation Lee was placed on a team with TenTen and Hyuuga Neji under Maito Gai.

Lee would form a close relationship with his teammates and set his goal to defeat the "genius" Neji in battle. Early on when Lee and Neji sparred, Neji would always be the victor. Neji would attribute their difference in skill with his being a genius and Lee being a hopeless no talent. Lee and his sensei, Gai, shared a very close bond. Gai saw himself in Lee and offered to teach Lee his Taijutsu techniques, which the young man eagerly accepted. Gai taught Lee the idea of a "self-rule" to push oneself beyond their limits. This often took the form of boldly declaring how many of a particular exercise one would do, if that number wasn't met due to exhaustion, they had to do a large number of yet another strenuous exercise.

Lee began to idolize Gai and changed his hairstyle and clothing to resemble his sensei. He would memorize every lesson, writing them in his notebook. Gai would help him realize his goal as a ninja, to show the world that he could be a great ninja without the ability to use of Ninjutsu or Genjutsu. His Taijutsu would also be helped by Gai teaching him how to open his celestial gates, the valves which regulate the flow of chakra. By opening these gates Lee gained more power, however with each gate opened Lee's life is put at risk. Lee has been able to open five of these gates. Lee was the only one on his team to be able to use the Omote Renge (Initial Lotus) through opening the first gate. Opening the third gate gave him the ability to use Ura Renge, which gave rise to Lee's "Konoha's lotus blooms twice" motto. Kakashi regarded Lee's ability to open five gates with amazement, as Lee was achieving more with his body than mere hard work alone should grant him.

The Appearence

Height:This can be anything reasonable.
Weight: Make sure that this is reasonable.
Basic Appearance: Lee has a very unique appearance. Unlike most other characters in the series, Lee possesses very thick eyebrows (leading to the nickname "Bushy Brows" by Naruto) and large, perfectly round black eyes. During his academy days, Lee's hair was much longer and fastened in a braid, and his attire had more of a traditional Chinese appearance. After joining Might Guy's team, his appearance changed considerably to emulate his idol and sensei.His hair was cut and styled into a shiny bowl-cut like Guy.
Clothing: He also began wearing the same attire, consisting of a green jumpsuit, orange leg warmers, and wearing his red forehead protector as a belt. The only attire different Lee had to his sensei were the bandages he regularly wore around his hands and wrists, a trait that was due to his regular taijutsu training.

The Shinobi

Village:Hidden Leaf
Squad: TenTen, Neji Hyuuga, and Maito Gai
Affiliation: Hidden Leaf
Weapons: Nunchucks, kunai, shuriken, and smoke pellets.
Strengths: Lee excels in Taijutsu, speed and endurance. It has been shown that with or without his weights, he is usually faster than his opponents. He exhibits willpower during fights, not giving up so easily.
Weaknesses: He is unable to preform genjutsu or taijutsu.

Stats:

Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Chakra Pool: 5
Intellect: 5
Taijutsu: 10

Known jutsu:

Leaf Rising Wind
Leaf Whirlwind
Reverse Lotus
Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
Front Lotus

Abilities:
Taijutsu
Lee has no talent for ninjutsu or genjutsu, leaving him unable to use them. Because this would ordinarily make life as a ninja impossible, Lee's dream is to become a famous ninja who uses only taijutsu, despite having had very little talent for this, as well. Guy has specially trained him to reach this goal, teaching him a number of forbidden techniques in the process. The most basic of these is his Strong Fist style of combat, a martial art style focusing on external damage. In doing so, Lee has become a taijutsu master, as he has only trained in that form and has therefore almost perfected it. Lee is shown to be very fast even with the weights on his legs, but his true speed was first shown in his match against Gaara. His speed and prowess surpass those of more experienced ninja, and it is only in unique circumstances that his taijutsu is not enough to defeat an opponent. During Lee's fight with Kimimaro in Part I, before Lee accidentally drank sake instead of his medicine, and slipped into Drunken Fist. After Lee slipped into Drunken Fist, Kimimaro noted that Lee's attack form was "too angular".

Eight Inner Gates
Through Guy's teachings, Lee has learned how to open the first five of eight chakra gates, a feat that is difficult for even the most talented ninja. Because of the danger to his body that the gates' power presents, Lee is only permitted to open them in certain circumstances (such as life-or-death situations, protecting someone dear, or defending his way of the ninja). Most humans can only access less than 20% of their muscle potential but the eight gates uses chakra to "force" the muscles to work at much more power than they normally do, allowing the user to run at phenomenal speeds, pick up enormous weights, and much more at the expense of the muscles themselves. Near 50%, the muscles start to wear down and tear. Much more than that, approaching 100%, the muscles begin to break down and disintegrate. Once the Eighth Gate has been opened, they are practically unstoppable, but they die in the process. Lee has also learned or developed a number of taijutsu that take advantage of the extreme power and speed he gains from opening chakra gates. In Part II, he seems to be able to recover from using the chakra gates quickly as he was not injured after using it, but was very exhausted.

Drunken Fist
Lee has manifested a natural predisposition towards the Drunken Fist. When he drinks as little as one drop of alcohol, he becomes an unpredictable and unstoppable force of destruction and chaos. His actions while drunk are usually a combination of misguided attempts to impress Guy, regardless of whether or not Guy is around, and he drunkenly attacks any friend or foe that is near him. Guy explained that, after Lee accidentally drank a small amount of sake, he proceeded to demolish the bar they were in, and it took the combined efforts of Guy and Neji to hold him down without harming him.

Element: N/A
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Level 3
Satoshi Kensei

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Rock Lee - The Great Beast Of The Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - The Great Beast Of The Leaf   Rock Lee - The Great Beast Of The Leaf Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:31 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Rock Lee - The Great Beast Of The Leaf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solitude :: Creations :: Characters Creation-
Jump to: