Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Kurushii Fuzen- W.I.P Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Kurushii Fuzen- W.I.P Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Kurushii Fuzen- W.I.P Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Kurushii Fuzen- W.I.P Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Kurushii Fuzen- W.I.P Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Kurushii Fuzen- W.I.P Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Kurushii Fuzen- W.I.P Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Kurushii Fuzen- W.I.P Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Kurushii Fuzen- W.I.P Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Kurushii Fuzen- W.I.P I_vote_lcapKurushii Fuzen- W.I.P I_voting_barKurushii Fuzen- W.I.P I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Kurushii Fuzen- W.I.P I_vote_lcapKurushii Fuzen- W.I.P I_voting_barKurushii Fuzen- W.I.P I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Kurushii Fuzen- W.I.P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurushii Fuzen
Level 1
Kurushii Fuzen

Kurushii Fuzen- W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Kurushii Fuzen- W.I.P   Kurushii Fuzen- W.I.P Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:25 pm

The Character

Name: Kurushii Fuzen
Nickname: This can be in anything, but should not be english. If you're an ANBU this can be your code name.
Jinchuriki No
Personality: Kurushii is more on the out spoken side, shes not scared to speak whats on her mind. But she also knows when to speak up and when to keep her mouth closed. To most people she seems a bit odd but thats only because she doesn't open up to people to quickly. She's very bright, and loves to laugh, but she's also a hot head. Most people know better than to try to push her buttons. She was raised to have more of a boys mentality, she doesnt care much for normal girls like, she rather be out rough housing with the boys than playing with dolls. She's more of the tomboy-ish girl. She was raised to either put up or shut up, give up and whimp out or "man up" and keep fighting till the death. She's stubborn, and wont give in that quickly. When she's around her good Friend Kouen Uchiha-Kouseitan'i shes mostly the same. She's a bit more goofy, and kind to him even though he's not the sweetest to her. She's a bit more on the sarcastic side though, just so he wont think badly of her, she tries to show him she can be "evil" like him. In a way she looks up to him and want to prove her self worth of being his friend but she never loses her self, she still is the sweet heart. Between the two Kurushii is the sweet one.

Annoyances: Most of the things that annoy her are basic, she cant stand overly girly girls, loud gum chewers. Jerks, and overly confedent people in her eyes need to be popped in the mouth, racism bothers her to the fullest. She cant stand animals being hurt. The worst thing you can ever do to annoy her is if you bother Kouen, she snaps at anyone who makes him angry, sad (if thats possible), pisssy ect. if you bother him your asking for it. Other than that nothing really bothers her.
Fears:Like most people she has fears, shes scared of losing it all, her will to keep going and her reason to live with out that what is she? She's also scared of losing Kouen, though she wont want to admit it, she would basicly die if he was ever gone for good. Her simple frights are clowns, black widdows and being alone in the dark.
Family: As Far as Kurushii she doesnt have any known family.
Back Ground:

The Appearence
Height:5'5
Weight: 103 Lb
Basic Appearance: Kurushii stands at five foot five and one hundred and three pounds. Her hair is a soft gray-ish white color, its cut short but she has long strands (like the avi.) she has two streaks of black, this is on each side of her head. She's a bit pale, her skin soft as silk. Her eyes are a yellow color, but they change with what she wears. She is slim and is developing beautifuly... she has a birth mark on her right arm that goes to her hand, they are odd symblos that are a redish pigmant that go in a spiral down her arm as it ends on her palm there lies a star shaped birth mark... on her left eye brow she has a small scar from when she fell off of the swings.
Clothing: Like I said earlier she isnt to girly, she wears mid thigh length shorts, that are gray, under that she wears black tights that go three inches above her knee the shorts are a bit loose. Strapped on her left leg is her pouch that caries her kunai and shuriken, this is a black pouch. She normaly wears black, white, crimson, or dark gray tank tops on the back of these tanks are the same figure of a scorpion. She wears her regular black training shoes and her hair down. On occasions she'll wear a black kimono with petals as the print. It's about an inch lower than mid thigh length and it shows off her developing curves, and her best black strapless sandles.
The Shinobi

Village: Mist
RP Sample:
Squad:
Affiliation:
Weapons: Other than the basic kunai, shuriken ect. She carries two large fans (Avi). these are very important to her, they are made of gold and were given to her by her father before he "disappeared"
Strengths: She is Very Talanted in Taijutsu and has a pretty good control of her element which is wind. Shes bright and is able to pick up new tech. fairly quickly but for her to master it she must practice which she loves to do. shes very fast. she has a great sence of balance.
Weaknesses: She saddly gets very frustrated very quickly this leads to her recless fighting style. shes also not the strongest, she is able to be over powered quickly.

Stats:Sannin get 200, Kage's get 150, ANBU//Ex-ANBU get 110, S-Rank get 100, Special Jounin/Jounin get 80, Chunin get 60, Genin get 40.
Affiliations add to your ranks.
Rogue+20
Affiliations/Organizations (Not your village)+30
S-Rank Criminal+30
Leaders/Officers of ANBU+30
Jinchuriki+40

Strength:
Speed:
Chakra Pool:
Intellect:
ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Known jutsu: Special-Jounin get 8, Chunin get 6, Genin get 4. Civilians get 1.
To earn more jutsu, you must learn them thorugh posts and after succeeding your learning, put them up on the jutsu creation, wait for them to be approved, and then add them.

ALL JUTSU MUST BE MADE IN THIS FORMAT UNLESS YOU ARE A CANON CHARACTER.

1. Name:
Element:
Description:

Bloodline: You from a clan with a bloodline? Explain your bloodline or just give the name of it. NO UCHIHAS OR IMPLANTED SHARINGAN! Nothing related to the Sharingan what so ever!

Element: Special Jounin get 3, Chunin 2, Genin 1.
Fire, Lightning, Water, Earth, or Wind ONLY.
Back to top Go down

Kurushii Fuzen- W.I.P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solitude :: Creations :: Characters Creation-
Jump to: