Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Ayamaru Aikenka Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Ayamaru Aikenka Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Ayamaru Aikenka Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Ayamaru Aikenka Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Ayamaru Aikenka Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Ayamaru Aikenka Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Ayamaru Aikenka Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Ayamaru Aikenka Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Ayamaru Aikenka Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Ayamaru Aikenka I_vote_lcapAyamaru Aikenka I_voting_barAyamaru Aikenka I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Ayamaru Aikenka I_vote_lcapAyamaru Aikenka I_voting_barAyamaru Aikenka I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Ayamaru Aikenka

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayamaru Aikenka
Level 1
Ayamaru Aikenka

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Ayamaru Aikenka Empty
PostSubject: Ayamaru Aikenka   Ayamaru Aikenka Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:14 am

Character

Name: Aikenka, Ayamaru
Nickname: Aya, Aya-san, Aya-chan, Uramaya
Personality: Subtle, calm, humorous, cautious.
Annoyances: illogical people or circumstances, vegetables, and hateful or negative attitudes
Fears: Monophobia
Family: N/A
Back Ground: I come from a fairly good family in Kiri. My family has good income and are apart of several ninja groups in Kiri that protect the village's border and the homes within the village. I have resently become a genin and am working towards becoming a chunnin. My goal is to become the leader of a successful Anbu Squadron. I am currently 16 and my previous history is rather simple. As a child I studied Philosopy with my father and worked on mapping with my mother. My father passed away some years back and I have been helping in taking over the job he left behind. So far I have studied the fields of Genjutsu and the basic Stealth movements a ninja needs.

The Appearence

Height:5'8"
Weight: 175
Basic Appearance: Long dark hair with dark colored eyes with casual clothing.
Clothing: A long black dress shirt that hangs 5 inches below my wast with loose black pants, normal running shoes and a pin in my hair for close combat.

The Shinobi

Village: Kiri
RP Sample:" Analyzing the field, I take a deep breathe and reach for my senbon needles. I spot the enemy infront of me and remember the past few movements. First was a fireball attack combine with forceful taijutsu combos. Though the fire was easy to dodge because of its limited range and direction, the Taijutsu was unexpected and took a toll on my ribs and arms. Either way, to keep the enemy far from me is all I need. Twelve senbon and four exploding tags plus four blank tages with two smoke bombs. The firs thing to do is to mask my identity. I use the first smoke bomb to create cloud to shadow me. Next step is to toy with my opponent's head till he breaks. I start attaching the tagged to the needles and throwing them to my enemy's feet. The first is a blank one, then an exploder, then fake then a real one, then the next two fake and the one last one as a exploder. With that I take my jacket off and unload all but two senbon in side it and some other weapon like shuriken and kunai. I place the eploding tagg inside and run to the other side of my opponent with the jacket full of weapons in one hand and a smoke bomb in the other. Before getting within range I throw down the last smoke bomb and then finish with throwing the jacket in the air. Once all the bombs have been set I make one last effort to win this battle by detenating the paper bombs with a single hand sign. "
Squad: N/A
Affiliation: Good
Weapons: Senbon
Strengths: Tactics and Stradegies, Quick thinking, and Speed
Weaknesses: Taijutsu, Close Combat, and Brute Force

Stats:

Strength: 1
Speed: 10
Chakra Pool: 7
Intellect: 10
ninjutsu: 1
Taijutsu:1
Genjutsu: 10

Known jutsu:

ALL JUTSU MUST BE MADE IN THIS FORMAT UNLESS YOU ARE A CANON CHARACTER.

1. Name: Hana Ninpō: Kyōka Sai (Flower Ninja Art: Mirror Flower Water Move )
Element: None
Description: The user will cast an illusion which surrounds the target in flower petals and darken the surroundings around them. This is mainly a distraction technique followed by a great offensive skill.

2. Name: Ninpō: Sanbun Katagata (Ninja Art: Division by Three Persons)
Description: The user creates an illusion in which the enemy thinks they see three of the same target, the target being the user.

3. Name: Kanesame no jutsu (Metal Rain Technique A.K.A. Needle Shower)
Description: The user throws numbers of needles in the air and redirects their position and speed with chakra so that way they shower down on the enemy.

Bloodline: None

Element: Water

Last edited by Ayamaru Aikenka on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Ayamaru Aikenka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayamaru Aikenka   Ayamaru Aikenka Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:05 am

when roleplaying it should be in 3rd person, not 1st.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Ayamaru Aikenka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayamaru Aikenka   Ayamaru Aikenka Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:33 am

Not true, some people just have a different preference Mearii truly you can RP in any person except second, because thats the person of the spectator.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Ayamaru Aikenka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayamaru Aikenka   Ayamaru Aikenka Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:48 pm

we used to have people who rp'd in first person and it would annoy the crap out of a lot of the more expert like rpers x.x so thats why I just try to avoid it on here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem
Ayamaru Aikenka
Level 1
Ayamaru Aikenka

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Ayamaru Aikenka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayamaru Aikenka   Ayamaru Aikenka Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Oh, well if you want me to, I can. I'm just used to it because it gives the general idea behind the character rping. It's a habit honestly
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Ayamaru Aikenka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayamaru Aikenka   Ayamaru Aikenka Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:22 pm

Well any real expert rper can tell you, it doesn't matter the view, the message behind the RP can still be seen.
Back to top Go down
Ayamaru Aikenka
Level 1
Ayamaru Aikenka

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Ayamaru Aikenka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayamaru Aikenka   Ayamaru Aikenka Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:24 pm

Well if it's a rule, I would rather follow it. I do not wish t anger the officials...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ayamaru Aikenka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayamaru Aikenka   Ayamaru Aikenka Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ayamaru Aikenka
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solitude :: Creations :: Characters Creation-
Jump to: