Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Kouen Uchiha-Kouseitan'i -Silent Chains Part 2- Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Kouen Uchiha-Kouseitan'i -Silent Chains Part 2- Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Kouen Uchiha-Kouseitan'i -Silent Chains Part 2- Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Kouen Uchiha-Kouseitan'i -Silent Chains Part 2- Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Kouen Uchiha-Kouseitan'i -Silent Chains Part 2- Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Kouen Uchiha-Kouseitan'i -Silent Chains Part 2- Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Kouen Uchiha-Kouseitan'i -Silent Chains Part 2- Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Kouen Uchiha-Kouseitan'i -Silent Chains Part 2- Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Kouen Uchiha-Kouseitan'i -Silent Chains Part 2- Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Kouen Uchiha-Kouseitan'i -Silent Chains Part 2- I_vote_lcapKouen Uchiha-Kouseitan'i -Silent Chains Part 2- I_voting_barKouen Uchiha-Kouseitan'i -Silent Chains Part 2- I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Kouen Uchiha-Kouseitan'i -Silent Chains Part 2- I_vote_lcapKouen Uchiha-Kouseitan'i -Silent Chains Part 2- I_voting_barKouen Uchiha-Kouseitan'i -Silent Chains Part 2- I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Kouen Uchiha-Kouseitan'i -Silent Chains Part 2-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kouen Uchiha-Kouseitan'i
Level 1

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kouen Uchiha-Kouseitan'i -Silent Chains Part 2- Empty
PostSubject: Kouen Uchiha-Kouseitan'i -Silent Chains Part 2-   Kouen Uchiha-Kouseitan'i -Silent Chains Part 2- Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:14 pm

The Character

Name: Kouen Uchiha-Kouseitan'i
Nickname: The Silent Blood Moon
Personality:

Personality wise, Kouen is practically one of the most broken individuals on the planet. He doesn't think in normal terms any longer. He thinks now in terms of blood levels and food supply, how long it will take until the next blood moon arrives. The only way he even knows how old he is, is because of the countless scratches on the same wall of the insane asylum he now accompanies keep him updated on how many days have passed. He is known to only show two real emotions, hunger, and curiosity. He no longer feels pain because of the insane burn damage done to his nerves after his caretakers left him in the old burning asylum. His only true two companions are his "brother" holmes, and his "guardian spirit" Kurushii. He communicates with clicks, and gasps and often times does not speak unless its through telepathy. He is known as the most silent of the Chinmoku clan, as he no longer has vocal cords due to them being burned off in the fire.

He enjoys playing with flames and those he no longer holds the scars of his past, he still dreads getting fire on his body, which is why he wears flame retardant clothing. Due to his ears being burned off he, can't hear very well naturally, but with time and patience from his new clanmates he was able to overcome this handicap. He often times doesn't think of his old family, nor does he try to wonder where they are. The only person of his old family he ever dreams about is his elder brothers, Izanagi and Susanoo, other than that, his family can die in the flames.

His battle style dictates that he has an obsession with the blood moon, and will often times quote poems about the beauty of the blood moon to himself. The skates he wears, are specially designed to help with his walking also have a secret hidden weapon called, half moon sickles. They are actually long miniature half moon shaped hooks that can catch the opponents skin and cause them to bleed terribly. His skates are often his first line of offense when assaulting a person.

He often thinks about his mother when battling however and begins to experience what some call, freakish modes of pure insanity as he loses all conceivable thought and begins to batter and hammer at his opponent until they resemble nothing more than a blood heap. His previous psychiatrist believe this is caused by a trauma done onto him by his mother earlier in his life. Though no proof currently exists however.

Annoyances: His current only annoyance is overly talkative people as he has become accustomed to silence so much that its almost welcoming to him to have it and cherishes it continuously.

Fears: His current only fear is the fear of being set on fire once again after nearly burning to death when the mental institution he was residing in caught ablaze and trapped him inside.

Family:
Izanagi T. Kouseitan'i(Older Brother)
Susanoo T. Kouseitan'i(Older Brother)
Amaterasu Kouseitan'i(Older Sibling)
Uzumu Kouseitan'i(Older Sibling)
Kotoamatsukami Kouseitan'i(Father)
Amenominakanushi Nara(Step Mother)
Kokoro Uchiha(Mother)
Sherlock Holmes(Friend/Clan Brother)

Back Ground:Tell how you got to where you are. Please be reasonable, don't make them a Mary Jane or have amazing learning skills that allow them to learn things incredebly fast when it should take them years *cough*Ichigo*cough*
What? who said that?

The Appearence

Height:This can be anything reasonable.
Weight: Make sure that this is reasonable.
Basic Appearance: Should be very detailed. Pictures are acceptable.
Clothing: What the character wears, make sure this is detailed and don't leave anything out.

The Shinobi

Village: At the moment, you may only be from Leaf, Mist, or Cloud. Sound if you are a missing-nin.
Rank: Civilians, Genin, Chunin, Special-Jounin, and Jounin only.
To be Jounin, you MUST be a squad leader which we are lacking in. Please consider being one.
No Missing-Nins yet! You can leave your village later on.
RP Sample: If you are going to be above Chunin, please give an RP sample so that I may observe how you roleplay.
Squad: Are you in a squad? Or are you the leader of a squad? If not, just put n/a.
Affiliation: All new users start out with their village. They cannot run away or rebel against it until later on.
Weapons: The weapons that your character carries around with them. Be reasonable, no swords if you're a genin.
Strengths: What your character is good at.
Weaknesses: What your character is bad at, this should at least somewhat balance out strengths.

Stats:Sannin get 200, Kage's get 150, ANBU//Ex-ANBU get 110, S-Rank get 100, Special Jounin/Jounin get 80, Chunin get 60, Genin get 40.
Affiliations add to your ranks.
Rogue+20
Affiliations/Organizations (Not your village)+30
S-Rank Criminal+30
Leaders/Officers of ANBU+30
Jinchuriki+40

Strength:
Speed:
Chakra Pool:
Intellect:
ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Known jutsu: Special-Jounin get 8, Chunin get 6, Genin get 4. Civilians get 1.
To earn more jutsu, you must learn them thorugh posts and after succeeding your learning, put them up on the jutsu creation, wait for them to be approved, and then add them.

ALL JUTSU MUST BE MADE IN THIS FORMAT UNLESS YOU ARE A CANON CHARACTER.

1. Name:
Element:
Description:

Bloodline: You from a clan with a bloodline? Explain your bloodline or just give the name of it. NO UCHIHAS OR IMPLANTED SHARINGAN! Nothing related to the Sharingan what so ever!

Element: Special Jounin get 3, Chunin 2, Genin 1.
Fire, Lightning, Water, Earth, or Wind ONLY.
Back to top Go down

Kouen Uchiha-Kouseitan'i -Silent Chains Part 2-
Page 1 of 1