Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
FIGHT ME DAMNIT! I_vote_lcapFIGHT ME DAMNIT! I_voting_barFIGHT ME DAMNIT! I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
FIGHT ME DAMNIT! I_vote_lcapFIGHT ME DAMNIT! I_voting_barFIGHT ME DAMNIT! I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

FIGHT ME DAMNIT!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Level 7
Akiyama Yoshinobu

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Empty
PostSubject: FIGHT ME DAMNIT!   FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:54 pm

HELL YEAH! I'LL TEAR YOU TO SHREDS! D:< SO WHO'S THE LOSER WHO WANTS TO FIGHT ME!
Back to top Go down
Haru S. Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Haru S. Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT ME DAMNIT!   FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:56 pm

^^ I guess that will be me.
Back to top Go down
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Level 7
Akiyama Yoshinobu

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT ME DAMNIT!   FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:00 pm

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:< EXTREME!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok...

Akiyama would grin widely getting into a fighting stance which consisted of him just standing there gripping his sword's handle. He took a deep breathe then smiled. "Guess You're my opponent, huh Pal?" He said cracking his knuckles. "Just hope you don't regret this later."
Back to top Go down
Haru S. Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Haru S. Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT ME DAMNIT!   FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:08 pm

Kirai only watched as the fool did so, watching his hand movements closely, he thought above in his mind rather to kill him quickly or toy with his prey before killing it. Kirai didn't consider his opponent a gender, he considered him more of a object in his way. "Hi, I'm Kirai. I'm going to kill you, blah, blah." He said with a bored expression before smirking, his mind was made up once the mask started to appear on his face. He gripped his sakanade as it transformed into first transformation, turning the surroundings upside. So was Kirai aswell. "How ya doing down there?" He asked as he charged at it swinging vertically right the right going to the left.
Back to top Go down
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Level 7
Akiyama Yoshinobu

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT ME DAMNIT!   FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:20 pm

He quickly blocked with his Azure Grimoire and smiled at him. "Don't under estimate me brat!" He shouted trying to push kirai back.
Back to top Go down
Haru S. Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Haru S. Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT ME DAMNIT!   FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:23 pm

OOC: The Sakanade in its released form makes an alternate inverted world where movements and attacks are inverted meaning you blocked the wrong way. ^^ for you see, anywhere I say I attacked, its the opposite way

Kirai sliced his opponent's chest, blood spewing outwards as Kirai leaped backwards and used chakra control to shoot invisable waves out his feet to keep him afloat as he hovers.
Back to top Go down
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Level 7
Akiyama Yoshinobu

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT ME DAMNIT!   FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:30 pm

"BLOOD KAIN!" He shouted in pain as shadows surrounded himself and began to leak a black deadly chakra. "It's not over yet." He said.
Back to top Go down
Haru S. Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Haru S. Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT ME DAMNIT!   FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:38 pm

It doesnt have to be, using his KKG, The Mirror Ability. Kirai uses his reflection of his eyes as a mirror type portal to link the mirrored world with the same world the battle is taking place to summon the Mirrored world Akiyama Yoshinobu. With this being completed, The other world Akiyama appeared from the eyes of Kirai and stood about as Kirai could mentally control the mirrored world Akiyama, anything that happened to the "Real" world Akiyama that he did to himself would happen to the mirrored one such as enhancements and that, anything that happens to the Mirrored world Akiyama that wasnt caused by Kirai such as getting hit by something or someone else on its own will cause damage to both of them. Such as The "Real" Akiyama hurting the Mirrored Akiyama will end in both of them getting hurt.

Kirai uses his chakra control to rapidly infuse himself inside the body of the mirrored Akiyama to have full protection, by bonding with the Mirrored Akiyama, he is in control of the Mirrored akiyama's actions and mind and chakra use but not the real one, Meaning Akiyama is fighting himself basically.
Back to top Go down
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Level 7
Akiyama Yoshinobu

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT ME DAMNIT!   FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:42 pm

Akiyama stood there unable to think. he looks around trying to figure out what was going on. "DAMNIT! LET ME GO!" He shouted unable to figure out anything.
Back to top Go down
Haru S. Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Haru S. Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT ME DAMNIT!   FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:46 pm

By Kirai being in his body, WHo knows all of Akiyama's tricks, what hes going to do next, all his Jutsu. This all connects from the Mirrored Akiyama's Database memory into Kirai's having him learn new jutsu. 'Kirai' who is now the mirrored Akiyama smirks and mimics everything the 'real' Akiyama doesn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT ME DAMNIT!   FIGHT ME DAMNIT! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

FIGHT ME DAMNIT!
Page 1 of 1