Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D I_vote_lcapAnyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D I_voting_barAnyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D I_vote_lcapAnyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D I_voting_barAnyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru S. Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Haru S. Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D Empty
PostSubject: Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D   Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:08 pm

I'm here if ya want meh ^^
Back to top Go down
Zoku Ryushi
Level 4

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D   Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:51 pm

a fight sounds fun
Back to top Go down
Haru S. Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Haru S. Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D   Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:57 pm

WOO xD will you like to start?
Back to top Go down
Zoku Ryushi
Level 4

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D   Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:02 pm

Zoku walked into the battle arena, he was wanting to fight someone and even maybe meet some other wandering ninja. So he decided to fight a few people. He layed on a rock, waiting to find someone worth fighting. "Hmm"
Back to top Go down
Haru S. Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Haru S. Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D   Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:09 pm

"Let's make this abit interesting." He said as his rage activate on his will, one tail sprouted out his back in the same subtance naruto has in one tail mode but the color is white. He stood strong as the flame aura hovered over his forehead and his gloves, suddenly engulfed in flame aura as his eyes turned orange, glancing at his opponent intensely."Care to make a deal?" He asked as he started walking towards his opponent in the exciting battle arena.
Back to top Go down
Zoku Ryushi
Level 4

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D   Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:20 pm

Zoku looked at him and lifted an eye open because he had them closed. He saw the guy and noticed he had a tailed beast. Zoku smiled as he thought about how interesting this was gonna be. Zoku stood up as his cloak blew in the wind. He looked at the guy and nodded. "Whats this deal you want to speak about?"
Back to top Go down
Haru S. Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Haru S. Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D   Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:24 pm

He held out his left hand and tilted his head to the left slightly aswell at the exact same moment."Join me." He said as his eyes closed and a small, innocent smile appeared on his face. It was unknown if it was a trick or not, but the goal was to get his opponent to join his side after the battle.
Back to top Go down
Zoku Ryushi
Level 4

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D   Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:31 pm

Zoku smiled at what he said and then looked at him. "Interesting kid..i was about to offer the same thing. Either way." Zoku reached for his long sword on his back and then looked at him with a smile on his face. "Lets fight! And try not to hold back alright?" Zoku had a soft smile on his face a she said so. He thought in his head "This kid has one of the tailed beast in him...in order to make sure he doesnt get in the wrong hands, i will keep him with me." Zoku waited to see what the kid would do.
Back to top Go down
Haru S. Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Haru S. Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D   Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:37 pm

Shitsumei charged at his opponent, full speed, pure anger in his eyes and he cocked back his left arm and aimed it at Zoku's face."I INTEND NOT TO HOLD BACK!! He shouted to the top of his lungs as he used Shunpo, to flash step behind his opponent. And with only a few inches away, he struck with the cocked arm at the center of his back. Trying to stun his movement by damaging his spine.
Back to top Go down
Zoku Ryushi
Level 4

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D   Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:47 pm

Zoku was hit by the attack that was close by and the body poofed as it was just a clone. Zoku stood where Shitsumei was before he charged at him. Zoku smiled as he saw how fast the kid was. Zoku slowly removed his cloak and walked over to a tree and hung in on the tree. "Now now, lets not rush things. After all. We are just meeting each other." Zoku slowly walked back and clapped his hands together and made the seal of tiger. Zoku closed his eyes and then opened them. His eyes were now red with black v shaped pupils now "Ryuutentou.." Zoku looked at him and smiled "Now then, lets start of with names, my name is Zoku Ryushi. And you are?" Zoku really liked this kid.
Back to top Go down
Haru S. Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Haru S. Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D   Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:58 pm

Shitsumei was surprised at his skills of evasive manuevers. How quickly he created a clone. He landed and activated the first transformation of his Sakanade."Hm, My name is, Shitsumei Yuudai." he said as he started to walk towards his opponent aswell, activating the second tail.
Back to top Go down
Zoku Ryushi
Level 4

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D   Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Zoku thought as he saw the other tail be made how he was ready for this guy. He seemed to be a person that can control the beast pretty well so Zoku made sure he was prepared. Zoku could tell that he was powerful and he wanted to train him. Zoku smiled "Well then Shitsumei. I've decided after this little spar of ours, that i am going to train you. So you can get stronger." Zoku quickly made a few seals, his eyes on his opponent as he he finished the seals. "Begin!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D   Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna Fight!?!?!? :D
Page 1 of 1