Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
The Office of Shadows Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
The Office of Shadows Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
The Office of Shadows Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
The Office of Shadows Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
The Office of Shadows Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
The Office of Shadows Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
The Office of Shadows Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
The Office of Shadows Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
The Office of Shadows Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
The Office of Shadows I_vote_lcapThe Office of Shadows I_voting_barThe Office of Shadows I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
The Office of Shadows I_vote_lcapThe Office of Shadows I_voting_barThe Office of Shadows I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

The Office of Shadows

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

The Office of Shadows Empty
PostSubject: The Office of Shadows   The Office of Shadows Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:16 am

Description

A medium sized, bleak space, the Mizukage Office is what some would call "creepy". Overly dark because of the lack of sunlight streaking in the room, the shadows that the walls and ceiling project provide good transportation hubs, for the Kage's own "Shadow Corps", a group of highly secretive ANBU nin controlled directly by the Mizukage himself. The walls were painted dark blue, and held a visage of Kirigakure's history from its founding all the way to the current time. It seems that the mural is incomplete as it stops at Emanyeru's time and has ample space after it. The door was made of dark red cherry oak, and had the Kiri Symbol carved into its heavy wood. The window's were double paned and shatter proof to prevent them from shattering in the event of an assassination attempt.

The desk was of western make and model and featured several hidden drawers that could be used to store and/or hold secret materials or documents. Behind the desk stood a giant mural depicting the founding fathers of the village as well as statues of each of the kages from past to present. In the corner sat a magnificent statue carved out of white diamond depicting a scene of grace, by having two discolored animals curl around each other before ending with their mouths open each spewing out a torrent of flames and water, both cascading into small pools that collected at the base of the statue. If one were to run a hand under the fire and water, it would seem cool to the touch and incredibly liquid like in feel. Along the side wall were several racks of blades as well as one singular blade rack that held the current Mizukage's weapons.

IC

Emanyeru panted as he laid sprawled out on the floor of his office. His breath misted and floated in mid air as though it were airborne frost. His back spasmed softly from the strenuous work out he had just put himself through, practicing several different martial art styles, and several tedious stretching exercises. He sighed as he rolled into a sitting position as his back cried out in protest, not yet ready to move again after the stress it had been put through. He moaned in pain as he reached up for a bottle of water, stretching and contorting the cords of muscle that lined his back, showing off his lean yet muscular build. A deep and audible sigh escaped his lips as he grasped the rough metallic bottle, unscrewing the thick rubbery cap as he pulled it close to him before tilting it up to his lips allowing the cool refreshing liquid to wash down his parched tongue and throat.

He hacked quietly into the crook of his arm as he wiped the spittle that hung loosely from his lips with the cloth of his discarded shirt. He stood up quietly and stretched a little more, leaning to the left and right to ease the muscles in his back and abs so they wouldn't sear out in pain from being noted up for too long. He sighed and placed a heavy dark hand upon the dark oak of his desk as he caught his breath once more, he wondered idly what it would feel like to be in battle once again, to have the thrill of fighting blade against blade, hand against hand, and jutsu against jutsu. It almost always crossed his mind, but yet he could never bring himself to go back to his old life. He was happy here in mist, even though he hated the cold water, there was plenty of warm springs around that gave the village its misty name. Plus his family was here, and they were learning incredibly well. It was almost as if, he had decided to settle down, though of course being a near three thousand year old demon with a kage position was hardly what someone called settling down, 'Why did I accept this job again...' he asked himself mentally. He was holding his head in his palms trying to figure out exactly how he managed to get stuck with this job, but couldn't for the life of his remember exactly.

'Remember back when the last one died and you were stopping through and entered that tournament...' voiced Kuro through clenched hands creating a mere mumble for Emanyeru to attempt to decipher. He sighed as he sat down in his reclining chair and swiveled around to marvel the village itself, its carefully planned out architecture showing the class and power of the village. It was almost as if it were daring others to attack, As if they would try...only one village has that much power to actually think they'll win, and they're too busy playing peacemaker...' And so here Emanyeru was sitting in his office studying the village itself, wondering how in the hell he was going to prepare the current genin for the chuunin examinations.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Uzumaki
Level 9
Kenta Uzumaki

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Shadows   The Office of Shadows Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:07 am

Kenta walked tords his office, making taping noises down the hall. She looked at the door seeing it was closed making her have to place her hands onto the cold door, opening it slowly peeking inside seeing Emanyeru-sama looking at the village. "You wanted me? Emanyeru-sama?" she asked him while bowing in respect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.SecondHandLands.com
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Shadows   The Office of Shadows Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:34 am

Emanyeru yawned as he looked behind himself, "Yes Kenta-san...I have an S-Class Mission for you, that requires immediate deployment. There have been reports of entire villages and towns going missing on the eastern fringes of the country with no records of any roaming bandit groups or missing nin in the area, which leads me to believe that something has gone amiss. Either it is a rogue group of nin who deserted or its a group of high level nin that simply don't give a fuck who they attack. But similar reports are coming from our neighboring countries and their getting antsy over whether or not they're getting attacked. Therefore you and a team of two others (NPC's) will be heading out to discover what is going on and report. If your report shows significant evidence of either an attack or a roaming group of nin, then I will decide whether or not to give you the go to eliminate them, is that understood Kenta?"

He finished his monologue as he pulled out a large scroll, a black mask, a black scroll, and Kiri headband, and a black katana sheath, "Also here are your things for your official rank as ANBU Blackops, your code name is YoruTaka (Night Hawk). As most of your missions, aside from this one, will be taking primarily at night, I'd also suggest buying a disguise kit as you may have to go under cover for a few days during this mission..."
Back to top Go down
Kenta Uzumaki
Level 9
Kenta Uzumaki

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Shadows   The Office of Shadows Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:56 am

"Yes Emanyeru-sama',she said to him, taking the Scrolls,Black mask,Kiri headband and black Katana sheath from him. I wonder who the nin are...I hope i dont know them. She told herself while looking at her gear that she was given. Kenta put the Headband around her neck and bowed again to Emanyeru, getting ready to leave his office still pondering on who they might be and what she will do once she meets them.

Last edited by Kenta Uzumaki on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Shadows   The Office of Shadows Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:01 am

He nodded and sighed, "That is all, send your report tomorrow by summon, and only after your sure no one is tailing you, now you are dismissed'. He concluded the briefing by swiveling around his chair to face the village once more and a smile cracked his lips, 'Ah my village, my beautiful and wonderful village'.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Uzumaki
Level 9
Kenta Uzumaki

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Shadows   The Office of Shadows Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:20 am

Kenta nodded and vanished out of his office, leaving black flames swirling around but they soon vanished. Kenta has vanished onto the rooftop peering at the village for a little while, taking in her new homes surrounding, Missing people in the leaf, and strangly some people in the sound. As the wind blew she jumped off slowly heading to her appartment so she can get ready for her mission that she was assigned.
Back to top Go down
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Level 7
Akiyama Yoshinobu

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Shadows   The Office of Shadows Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:35 pm

Akiyama had appeared in after Kenta had left leaning outside one of the walls. "You know Eman...I need still need a mission too." He said looking out the window. AKiyama had been bored for days now, having nothing to do. Since he was a raikage before he had left he hadn't been able to go out yet because someone would surely recognize him. But now he wanted to go out and do something.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Shadows   The Office of Shadows Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:39 pm

Emanyeru blinked and looked up at the man he had come to consider a good friend and frowned, "Egh...Here I got one for ya...". He picked up a randomly placed scroll on his desk and unraveled it, and seeing as he let the missions desk handle all of his major paperwork and D-B ranked missions it was only A and S ranked missions on his desk. He blinked as he read over the mission parameters before tossing the scroll to Aki, "Report out to a border village and resolve the dispute thats going on there, before it escalates into full blown violence and tyranny. Assassinate any political figure heads and mob bosses as needed to quell the tensions, is that understood?"
Back to top Go down
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Level 7
Akiyama Yoshinobu

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Shadows   The Office of Shadows Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:58 pm

"Understood." he said Catching the scroll and heading out. As he did so he smiled exited to finally go out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Shadows   The Office of Shadows Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Office of Shadows
Page 1 of 1