Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Hatake Kakashi Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Hatake Kakashi Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Hatake Kakashi Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Hatake Kakashi Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Hatake Kakashi Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Hatake Kakashi Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Hatake Kakashi Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Hatake Kakashi Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Hatake Kakashi Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Hatake Kakashi I_vote_lcapHatake Kakashi I_voting_barHatake Kakashi I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Hatake Kakashi

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hatake Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Hatake Kakashi   Hatake Kakashi Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:32 am

The Character

Name: Hatake Kakashi

Nickname: Copy Ninja, Sharingan Kakashi

Jinchuriki

Personality: Obito's death had a huge impact on Kakashi's personality. He is now more cheerful and shows greater concern for his teammates, placing their safety over the successful completion of a mission. He is also regularly late for appointments. This is because of his frequent visits to the memorial where Obito's name is engraved, where he loses track of time. However, Kakashi is still just as carefree and emotionless as he was during his youth, often speaking bluntly about sensitive topics.

Kakashi claims to have lost everyone who was close to him, causing some reluctance to allow others to get close to him. Of the people who are still alive, Kakashi is on the best terms with his students. After the formation of Team 7 he begins taking a special interest in their development, as shown from his regular checking up on Naruto and his eating habits. He similarly refuses to go on a mission at the end of Part I so that he can stop Naruto and Sasuke from killing each other. Kakashi is just as devoted to his friends and the rest of Konoha, such that his signature jutsu, the Lightning Cutter, has been made on the principle of duty, and perfected on the principle of protecting loved ones.

Annoyances: Teams that dont work, Spoilers

Fears: Loss of Close Ones

Family: Deceased

Back Ground:Kakashi is the only son of Sakumo Hatake, also known as the White Fang of Konoha. His mother apparently died when he was young. Kakashi has been known since a young age as an extremely gifted prodigy, regarded by many as the best of his generation. He had received top marks and had showed an innate aptitude for the ninja arts while in the academy. This permitted him to graduate from it in a single year at the top of his class at the age of 5, and then becoming a Chunin a year later. Despite his own success, his father fell into disgrace after choosing to save his comrades rather than complete an important mission, causing Konohagakure to suffer in the war effort. Dishonored, Sakumo took his own life after a deep depression and a drop in his skills, which caused Kakashi to lead his life strictly by the ninja code.
After graduating, Kakashi was then teamed with Obito Uchiha and Rin under the leadership of Minato Namikaze, the future Fourth Hokage. Kakashi's relationship with Obito and Rin was noted to be very similar to that of Sasuke's relationship with Naruto and Sakura respectively, as he is known as the indifferent genius who shared a complicated relationship with his teammates, that later developed into a close friendship.

At age 13, soon after becoming a Jonin, Kakashi was assigned to lead Obito and Rin on a mission that would benefit Konoha in the ongoing Third Great Shinobi World War. They were to destroy a bridge being used by Iwagakure forces to move into Kusagakure. This would also be Konohagakure's first huge offensive move in the war. On their way to the bridge, Rin was kidnapped by two Iwagakure ninja named Kakko and Taiseki. Obito immediately suggested that they rescue her, but Kakashi disagreed on the basis that they needed to complete their mission, opting not to make the same mistake his father did. Obito wouldn't hear of it and stubbornly left to save Rin, but not before mentioning that Kakashi's father was a true hero. Shortly after parting ways, Kakashi reflected on Obito's words and Rin's prior kindness. He realized that his father wasn't wrong after all, which prompted him to join Obito in the rescue effort.

Kakashi arrived in time to save Obito from Taiseki, using his father's blade to combat him. Despite the 2-to-1 advantage, Taiseki was able to get in an attack and damage Kakashi's left eye, who took the blow that was intended for Obito. In sheer terror and desire to protect Kakashi, Obito finally awakened his Sharingan, allowing him to see through his opponent's camoflash jutsu and kill Kakashi's attacker and continue on to Rin. Once they located Rin and Kakko, Kakashi and Obito teamed up to defeat the latter. Kakashi and Obito freed Rin, but just as Kakashi's team was about to leave, Kakko attempted to trap them with a crushing jutsu, causing a cave-in.

While trying to escape, Obito pushed Kakashi out of the path of a falling boulder, causing him to be crushed beneath it instead. Knowing his life was at an end, Obito instructed Rin to implant his left Sharingan eye into Kakashi's damaged one. Rin complied, and as soon as the surgery was completed Kakashi used the Sharingan and his Chidori to kill Kakko. He then returned to Obito to see if there was anything he could do for him, but the place was turning into shambles, forcing Kakashi and Rin to leave him behind. With the help of Minato, they ultimately completed their mission, allowing them to mourn Obito's death.
Kakashi as an ANBU.

Following the success of his first mission as a Jonin, Kakashi became well-known among all five great countries for the extensive use of his Sharingan, gaining him a reputation as "the man who has copied over a thousand jutsu," hence his nickname. Kakashi joined the Konohagakure ANBU a few years later. He later left for unknown reasons, but maintained strong connections with the ANBU.

The Appearence

Height:5'9"

Weight: 148 Lbs

Facial Details: Bags under eyes, the rest is unknown.

Eyes: Black Eye, Red Eye

Hair: Spiky, Slanted, Silver

Body Details: Muscular,Toned,Slim.

Clothing: Standard Jounin Outfit with Mask and slanted headband

The Shinobi

Village: Leaf

RP Sample: The time was currently 3:21 in the afternoon and it was fairly cloudy out with some good rays of sun breaking through, making the park look even more great then it already had, genin hired to do lawn work were picking weeds and cutting the grass, making everything look nice. Today, Sorrow had a break as he wasn't assigned any missions. He sat on a bench near the pathway to the entrance of the park and just relaxed himself, watching birds fly over head, today was a peaceful one. Some younger children ran by, playing a game of tag from the looks of it. Sorrow thought back to his days as a child, he didn't have much time to play games while training and everything.

He had a small brown bag that held his lunch that he packed for his day in case he got hungry while walking around. Feeling his stomach growl quite loudly, making an embarrassing noise, some would find.He put his hands over his stomach and moved to the bag to open it up and pull out a sandwich he had made at his house.Sorrow felt around the bag trying to find it, instead found an apple and shrugged, wiping it clean and took a big healthy bite of it, chewing it and swallowed.

Squad:7

Affiliation: Leaf

Weapons: Normal Shinobi Tools

Strengths: Extremely Talented in every form of fighting

Weaknesses: Limited to one eye unless using his left eye that consumes chakra slowly.

Stats:Sannin get 200, Kage's get 150, ANBU//Ex-ANBU get 110, S-Rank get 100, Special Jounin/Jounin get 80, Chunin get 60, Genin get 40.
Affiliations add to your ranks.
Rogue+20
Affiliations/Organizations (Not your village)+30
S-Rank Criminal+30
Leaders/Officers of ANBU+30
Jinchuriki+40

Strength:10
Speed:30
Chakra Pool:15
Intellect:20
ninjutsu:15
Taijutsu:15
Genjutsu:10

Known jutsu: Special-Jounin and Jounin and up get 8, Chunin get 6, Genin get 4.(To Earn more jutsu, you must post a topic where you creat/learn these jutsu)

* Chidori
* Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique
* Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide (Anime only)
* Earth Release: Earth Style Wall
* Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
* Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
* Eight Gates
* Evil Sealing Method
* Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique (Anime only)
* Front Lotus (Anime only)
* Hidden Mist Technique (Anime only)
* Kamui
* Lightning Cutter
* Lightning Hound
* Lightning Release Shadow Clone
* Multiple Shadow Clone Technique
* One Thousand Years of Death
* Rasengan
* Shadow Clone Technique
* Shadow of the Dancing Leaf (Anime only)
* Silent Homicide Technique
* Summoning Technique (Dogs)
* Summoning Technique: Earth Release: Tracking Fang Technique
* Water Clone Technique
* Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique
* Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique (Anime only)
* Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
* Water Release: Water Drowning Technique (Anime only)
* Water Release: Water Encampment Wall
* Water Release: Water Shark Missile Technique
* White Light Chakra Sabre

Bloodline: Sharingan

Element:Lightning,Earth,Water,Fire

Last edited by Hatake Kakashi on Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Hatake Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatake Kakashi   Hatake Kakashi Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:30 pm

unapproved until you finish. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem

Hatake Kakashi
Page 1 of 1