Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Kakashi Hatake I_vote_lcapKakashi Hatake I_voting_barKakashi Hatake I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Kakashi Hatake

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kakashi Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Kakashi Hatake   Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:54 pm

The Character

Name: Kakashi Hatake

Nickname: Copy Cat Ninja

Personality: Obito's death had a huge impact on Kakashi's personality. He is now more cheerful and shows greater concern for his teammates, placing their safety over the successful completion of a mission. He is also regularly late for appointments. This is because of his frequent visits to the memorial where Obito's name is engraved, where he loses track of time. However, Kakashi is still just as carefree and emotionless as he was during his youth, often speaking bluntly about sensitive topics.

Annoyances: People when they stop me from reading my book Razz

Fears: Losing Sharingan

Family: Sakumo Hatake (Father)

Back Ground:Kakashi is the only son of Sakumo Hatake, also known as the White Fang of Konoha. His mother apparently died when he was young. Kakashi has been known since a young age as an extremely gifted prodigy, regarded by many as the best of his generation. He had received top marks and had showed an innate aptitude for the ninja arts while in the academy. This permitted him to graduate from it in a single year at the top of his class at the age of 5, and then becoming a Chūnin a year later. Despite his own success, his father fell into disgrace after choosing to save his comrades rather than complete an important mission, causing Konohagakure to suffer in the war effort. Dishonored, Sakumo took his own life after a deep depression and a drop in his skills, which caused Kakashi to lead his life strictly by the ninja code. After graduating, Kakashi was then teamed with Obito Uchiha and Rin under the leadership of Minato Namikaze, the future Fourth Hokage. Kakashi's relationship with Obito and Rin was noted to be very similar to that of Sasuke's relationship with Naruto and Sakura respectively, as he is known as the indifferent genius who shared a complicated relationship with his teammates, that later developed into a close friendship. At the age of 13, soon after becoming a Jōnin, Kakashi was assigned to lead Obito and Rin on a mission that would benefit Konoha in the ongoing Third Great Shinobi World War. They were to destroy a bridge being used by Iwagakure forces to move into Kusagakure. This would also be Konohagakure's first huge offensive move in the war. On their way to the bridge, Rin was kidnapped by two Iwagakure ninja named Kakko and Taiseki. Obito immediately suggested that they rescue her, but Kakashi disagreed on the basis that they needed to complete their mission, opting not to make the same mistake his father did. Obito wouldn't hear of it and stubbornly left to save Rin, but not before mentioning that Kakashi's father was a true hero. Shortly after parting ways, Kakashi reflected on Obito's words and Rin's prior kindness. He realized that his father wasn't wrong after all, which prompted him to join Obito in the rescue effort. Kakashi arrived in time to save Obito from Taiseki, using his father's blade to combat him. Despite the 2-to-1 advantage, Taiseki was able to get in an attack and damage Kakashi's left eye, who took the blow that was intended for Obito. In sheer terror and desire to protect Kakashi, Obito finally awakened his Sharingan, allowing him to see through his opponent's camoflash jutsu and kill Kakashi's attacker and continue on to Rin. Once they located Rin and Kakko, Kakashi and Obito teamed up to defeat the latter. Kakashi and Obito freed Rin, but just as Kakashi's team was about to leave, Kakko attempted to trap them with a crushing jutsu, causing a cave-in. While trying to escape, Obito pushed Kakashi out of the path of a falling boulder, causing him to be crushed beneath it instead. Knowing his life was at an end, Obito instructed Rin to implant his left Sharingan eye into Kakashi's damaged one. Rin complied, and as soon as the surgery was completed Kakashi used the Sharingan and his Chidori to kill Kakko. He then returned to Obito to see if there was anything he could do for him, but the place was turning into shambles, forcing Kakashi and Rin to leave him behind. With the help of Minato, they ultimately completed their mission, allowing them to mourn Obito's death. Kakashi as an ANBU.Following the success of his first mission as a Jōnin, Kakashi became well-known among all five great countries for the extensive use of his Sharingan, gaining him a reputation as "the man who has copied over a thousand jutsu," hence his nickname. Kakashi joined the Konohagakure ANBU a few years later. He later left for unknown reasons, but maintained strong connections with the ANBU.

The Appearence

Height:5'9"

Weight: 148 lbs

Description: Kakashi's personality is further emphasized by his generally lazy expression, aloof manner, relaxed voice, and minimalist attitude. In serious situations, however, he is shown to have a very stern and intense look. He is almost always seen in his Konoha ninja uniform, along with iron guard gloves reminiscent of his ANBU days. Another noticeable feature to Kakashi, other than his unique left eye, is the thin scar running over it and down to his cheek. He is a tall, fit ninja, characterized by his tall and spiky silver hair, forehead protector regularly covering his scarred left eye, and his chronically visible mask. He is once mistaken by Chiyo for his father who he is considered to greatly resemble. While it has yet to be revealed why, he has, since a young age, always been seen concealing the lower half of his face. What he looks like remains a point of interest for his students, who try to find out what he looks like in various omake specials in the series. Episode 101, which is devoted to Team 7 trying to remove their sensei's mask, implies that he is in fact quite handsome from Teuchi and Ayame's reaction to seeing his face. In the few instances that he is seen without his mask (although still obstructed by some object), it has been seen that he has a narrow jaw-line.

The Shinobi

Village: Leaf

RP Sample:
Kakashi stares at Zabuza. His sword gleamed in the light.
"Your days of assassinating are over"

"How can you be so sure?"
Smirks. Kakashi bites his finger exposing blood, does handsigns and yells out Summoning Jutsu! Two bulldogs appear. Kakashi does handsigns again and yells out Summoning Jutsu: Earth Release : Tracking Fang Technique! The bulldogs appear behind Zabuza and grab him by the arms.
"Its over!"
"Its over when I say its over!
Zabuza struggles to get out. Kakashi does handsigns and forms a chidori. Kakashi then starts forming a Lightning Cutter. The chidori turns a dark blue and lightning starts forming around Kakashi.
"No!! Don't do it!!
Kakashi runs at Zabuza and attempts to stab his lightning cutter through him.

Squad: Team Kakashi

Affiliation: Leaf Village

Weapons: Kunai,Shuriken,Wires

Strengths: Making a plan

Weaknesses: Loses power from Sharingan overusage

Stats: 140
Strength:45
Speed:45
Chakra Pool:25
Intellect:10
ninjutsu:10
Taijutsu:5
Genjutsu:0

Known jutsu:

1. Name:Chidori
Element: Lightning
Description: This jutsu channels a large amount of lightning-chakra to the user's hand. The amount of chakra is so great that it becomes visible. The high concentration of electricity produces a sound reminiscent of many birds chirping, hence the name 1000 birds. Once the technique is completed, the user charges forward and thrusts the Chidori into the target. This produces heavy amounts of damage that is usually fatal to humans. This technique is classified as an assassination technique because of the speed at which it is performed, despite the loud noise it produces. This jutsu has a major drawback, however. The speed at which the attack must be done, combined with the fact that the user must run in a straight line, causes a tunnel vision-like effect for the user. This allows the enemy to easily counter the attack, making it a potentially lethal move for the user. Though this drawback would seem to make learning the technique fairly pointless, Sasuke and Kakashi are able to avoid the drawback because of their Sharingan eyes, which take in every detail regardless of how fast the user is moving.
As an additional drawback, the large amount of chakra required limits its use to a few times a day. In Part I, Sasuke can only use it twice a day (under his own power) and Kakashi can use it four times, though their limits have been shown to have increased to an unspecified level in Part II. Should the user attempt to go beyond their limit, all of their chakra will be drained and their very life force could go along with it, killing them. An additional problem, though not necessarily a debilitating one, is the fact that the large amount of chakra can also injure the user's hand if they put too much force into the attack. Sasuke does this while battling his brother, Itachi Uchiha, causing some of the skin to peel from his hand and leaving it slightly smoldering after the attack was finished.

2. Name: Rasengan
Element: Wind
Description: The Rasengan (螺旋丸; Literally meaning "Spiraling Sphere") is a powerful A-Rank technique invented by the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze. After three years of its development, however, he never saw it completed, having never acheived the desired results before he died. Minato's idea for the Rasengan was to take the Shape Transformation of his chakra to the "highest possible point" and then combine it with his chakra's nature affinity, creating a jutsu that didn't need the aid of time-consuming Hand Seals to control. He died before he could accomplish this, but on shape manipulation alone, the Rasengan is still a very useful, powerful, and difficult jutsu to learn and master.

3. Name: 1 Thousand Years Of Death
Element: None
Description:
One Thousand Years of Death is little more than inserting one's index and middle fingers (similar to the Tiger hand seal) into the opponent's ass, causing constipation, pain and/or embarrassment. It has no effect on unconscious targets. Characters that see the jutsu react oddly (Temari blushes, Pakkun questions if it's really a jutsu, and Gamakichi shows a look of disappointment), while those who have used or experienced the jutsu show great fear in it being used on them. While seemingly useless, the technique can be useful if used correctly. During the first bell test, Kakashi was able to throw Naruto a great distance, probably propelling him with chakra. Naruto would later find out that the point behind the technique was to target the opponents blind spot, and when one substitutes their fingers for a kunai with an exploding tag, it can be a lethal technique. The aforementioned variant has only been used by Naruto.

4. Name: Summoning Jutsu: Dogs
Element: None
Description: Ninken (忍犬; English TV "Ninja Hounds"; Literally meaning "Ninja Dogs") are any dogs that have a decent chakra supply, and thus are able to work with ninja. Some, such as Pakkun and Kuromaru, can talk. Although the dogs belonging to the members of the Inuzuka clan are ninken, the phrase is usually used in reference to the pack of eight ninken summoned by Kakashi Hatake. Kakashi's ninken have shown the ability to walk on water. Kakashi summons his ninken mostly for tracking purposes. He can summon them separately, as he commonly does so with Pakkun, or all together. He can also summon them for special purposes, like he does with his Summoning Technique: Earth Release: Tracking Fang Technique. With this technique, the dogs can travel through the ground following the scent of their target, emerging when the target is found and holding them in place. They all have a face-shaped design on their backs called Henohenomoheji (へのへのもへじ), which is the sound made when all the characters in the face are put together. Appropriately enough, children use this design as the face for their scarecrows, which is Kakashi in Japanese

5. Name: Shadow Clone Jutsu
Element: Fire
Description: Similar to the Clone Technique, this jutsu creates clones of the user. Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original. Unlike other clone techniques, they can't be detected by the Byakugan because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance, making them indistinguishable from the actual person. In the anime, Sasuke Uchiha claims that the Sharingan can distinguish clones from the original, however various events throughout the series seem to indicate that this is not the case, implying that the Sharingan was merely used to keep track of the original's movements. A characteristic that is unique to the Shadow Clone, out of all other Bunshinjutsu, is that any experience the clones gain during their existence is transferred to the user once they are dispersed. This makes the technique ideal for spying, since the user can simply send a clone to spy on a target, then have the clone disperse itself without returning to pass the information back to the user. Any extra chakra the clone has when it disperses is also returned to the original. It's also useful for training purposes, since the total amount of experience the user gains is multiplied by the total number of clones being used to train. For example, if a user creates one shadow clone and trains together with this clone for 1 hour, then dispels the clone, the user gains 2 hours of training in 1 hour by adding the hours of clone and the user together. This particular feature is not revealed until Part II by Kakashi Hatake. Attempting to use the clones for training purposes can be mentally harmful to the user, because not only is all the experience collected by the user, but so is all the mental stress from training from each clone. Because of the manner in which the clones are created, the user must divide their chakra among the clones, potentially using up all their chakra fairly quickly if the user is low on chakra or makes too many clones. This is especially problematic when the forbidden form of the technique, Multiple Shadow Clone Technique, is used; whereas the normal version will only create a few clones, the Multiple Shadow Clone Technique can create hundreds. Naruto is able to use this technique to the extremes that he does because of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox sealed within him, which gives him an abnormally high chakra level. Even without the Nine-Tails' chakra, Naruto can make quite a few clones, but nowhere near on the level he can when he has access to the Nine-Tails' chakra. The clones, however, are apparently more susceptible to the Nine-Tails' influence, unexpectedly beginning to transform. It should also be noted that while Naruto was going into the Nine-Tails' cloak in his fight with Deidara, the other clones seemed to be choking and dying as if the Nine-Tails' chakra was killing them.

6. Name: Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique
Element: Water
Description:
Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique is a technique that forms a strong column of water to attack an opponent. Due to the force of the water, the target will be fully enveloped and at the mercy of the current as they are pulled away. Kakashi Hatake hypnotized Zabuza Momochi to use this jutsu so that he could copy it with his Sharingan in their first fight.

7. Name: Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique
Element: Gen-Jutsu
Description: This jutsu causes the target to see a horrifying vision. First, an imaginary circle of leaves will spin around and envelop the target, falling away shortly after. After a short period, the illusion will begin. This is to make the illusion more convincing, since the user will likely have moved before the illusion sets in. When used on Sakura, she sees a vision of a dying and mutilated Sasuke, causing her to scream and faint.

8. Name: Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide
Element:Earth
Description:By flowing one's chakra into the Dragon Veins (龍脈, Ryūmyaku) flowing underground, one can tear the earth apart, creating large chasms. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defenses, and even to attack.

9. Name: Earth Release: Earth Style Wall
Description: This jutsu creates a protective wall of earth. When used by the Third Hokage he spits mud from his mouth that solidifies into a shield against attacks. When used by Kakashi he creates a wall composed of dog sculptures to box-in Pain.

10. Name: Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

11. Name: Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him.

12. Name: Eight Gates
Element:?
Description: The Eight Gates are eight specific points on a person's Chakra Pathway System. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body. The basis for the idea of the chakra gates comes from the body's limits on the functions within it. This makes the body much weaker, but it keeps the body from expiring too soon. By opening these gates, the user can surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own bodies. Rock Lee is able to open the first five gates. Might Guy, who taught Lee the skill, is able to open at least six. Kakashi can open at least one gate, as shown during Kakashi's one-handed rock climbing where a shot of his brain shows the relevant point activating, as well as in his usage of the Front Lotus. The state of having all Eight Gates open is known as Eight Gates Released Formation (八門遁甲の陣, Hachimon Tonkō no Jin). Any shinobi who activates this state will temporarily gain powers greater than a Kage, but they will die because of the damage done to their body. However, in Naruto Shippūden 2: Bonds, Shinnō managed to use a technique that allowed him to open all the gates without any drawbacks.

13. Name: Evil Sealing Method
Description: This jutsu is used to suppress jutsu-induced marks on a person. Marks of weaker power can be completely suppressed by this jutsu alone, but for marks of higher power like Sasuke Uchiha's Cursed Seal of Heaven, this seal is dependent on the recipient's willpower to some extent. It is also capable of holding back certain kekkei genkai, such as that of the Kurama clan as seen when Kurenai tried to do this. This seal requires a number of hand seals and a large amount of chakra to be performed. Preparation for this jutsu requires two concentric circles with kunai placed in intervals along the circumference, in addition to a number of characters written in blood that radiate out from the center of the curse seal.

14. Name: Fire Release; Great Fireball Technique:
Element:Fire
Description:After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air via their mouth and, gather up chakra in their chest, then spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. Sasuke is seen doing this technique without making a ring over his mouth. The fireball may ignite externally (as evidenced by Kakashi Hatake's ability to use the jutsu without burning his mask, but may also be seen as pulling it down to blow out the fireball). According to Kakashi Hatake (in the anime Part II), the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique was originally created by the Uchiha clan, becoming one of their favorite moves with which they became very adept with. The Uchiha clan also uses the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique as a "coming of age" technique. This technique apparently requires more than average chakra reserves and most Genin should not be able to do this technique.

15. Name: Front Lotus
Element: Tai-Jutsu
Description: Front Lotus requires the opening of the first of the Eight Chakra Gates, giving the user five times their normal strength. The user launches the opponent into the air and then uses Shadow of the Dancing Leaf. Now behind his opponent, the user restrains them and piledrives them into the ground headfirst. Because it uses one of the chakra gates, the user is left extremely fatigued, making this jutsu a "double-edged sword." Kakashi has been shown to be able to use this technique, but to a much lesser degree than Guy and Lee.

16. Name: Hidden Mist Technique
Element: Water
Description: This jutsu envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, reducing visibility within the affected area. The density can be controlled by the user, allowing them to create a mist so thick that even they can't see through it.

17. Name: Kamui
Element: Sharingan
Description: By focusing his Mangekyō Sharingan on a particular point, Kakashi can force that point to collapse in on itself, ultimately sending everything in the vicinity to another dimension. Kamui costs a large amount of chakra to perform, especially in Kakashi's case, as his body has not completely adjusted to the Sharingan. Kakashi can only manage to use this technique up to three times in a given day, even when starting at full strength. When first seen, Kakashi's aim was imperfect, with it taking two attempts to hit Deidara with the technique. By the time of Pain's attack on Konoha, however, his aim had improved, being able to focus more accurately on fast-moving objects. The chakra used by this technique is proportional to the mass of the target. Kakashi's Kamui bears some resemblance to Madara Uchiha's teleporting technique. It is unknown if the two techniques are related, however.

18. Name: Lightning Cutter
Element: Lightning
Description: The Lightning Cutter is an enhanced form of the Chidori with the same effects and drawbacks, but more concentrated. It is said to have gained its name after Kakashi split a bolt of lightning with it. Because the Chidori is already powerful on its own, the Lightning Cutter requires better chakra control, which is exemplified in its appearance. The Chidori appears as simply a mass of white electrical chakra in the user's hand, while the Lightning Cutter is more focused and blue. In Part I he is limited to using it four times a day, but by Part II he can use it at least six times. Kakashi has shown different ways of forming and using the Lightning Cutter. During his confrontation with Orochimaru in Part I, he creates it without using hand seals. In Part II he is able to form a Lightning Cutter in both of his hands to counteract Lightning Release: False Darkness.

19. Name: Lightning Hound
Element:Lightning
Description: By manipulating lightning chakra into the dominant hand, the user can make the lightning expand to create the form of a hound. The hound-shape remains connected to the user's hand with a bolt of lightning, allowing them to control it during its attack. Being a Lightning Release ninjutsu, it requires a large amount of chakra from the user to maintain and thus is a risk to use with a low chakra supply.

20. Name: Lightning Release Shadow
Element:Lightning
Description: This technique allows the user to make a shadow clone infused with lightning. Because it is a shadow clone, it is able to perform jutsu and interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural lightning-state, at the same time electrocuting whatever it is touching.

21. Name: Multiple Shadow Clone Technique
Description: This jutsu is basically a massive version of the Shadow Clone Technique. Instead of a few clones, it creates a few hundred clones (or a number of equal grandeur). This is considered a forbidden jutsu, because it can potentially be dangerous to the person performing it, seeing as how all of the clones are given an equal amount of chakra directly from the user. Naruto learned the technique from the scroll of forbidden seals written by the First Hokage. Few people are able to use this technique effectively, due to the large amount of chakra it consumes. However, this weakness is not an issue to Naruto, due to his massive chakra reserves. Having such reserves allows him to create hundreds of clones while maintaining a decent supply of chakra in each one. This technique is also used by Naruto to train quickly, since all the clones share their experiences with Naruto, but it causes extreme fatigue with repeated use. Naruto does not appear to distinguish between the Multiple and regular variations of the technique, and often simply says "Shadow Clone Technique" regardless of how many clones he uses.

22. Name: Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
Element: Tai-Jutsu
Description: The Shadow of the Dancing Leaf is used to position a ninja's opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. The ninja will first quickly appear below their opponent, then with a swift upper kick they will launch their target into the air. The ninja will then jump into the air to "shadow" the target with the target's back to their chest. Since this is the opponent's blind spot, it can be used as a set up to a number of jutsu. Rock Lee uses it in preparation for the Front Lotus. Sasuke, after copying it from Lee, uses it for his Lion Combo, but because he lacks Lee's training it puts some strain on his body.

23. Name: Silent Homicide Technique
Element: General Skill
Description: As the name suggests, this technique is simply a very quiet method of killing an opponent, usually from behind with a blade. Additionally, because the user is very silent, it cannot be defended against. The user will often slit their opponent's throat, preventing any cry that might give them away. Zabuza was a master of this technique, and was even good enough to track and kill opponents through sound alone. The Hidden Mist Technique was used by Zabuza in conjunction with this technique.

24. Name: Summoning Technique: Earth Release: Tracking Fang Technique
Description: This jutsu allows Kakashi to summon his own personal Ninken to perform special tasks. After he marks an opponent with his blood, Kakashi rolls out a scroll and smears his blood across it. Afterwards he places it between his hands and makes the seals before he slams the scroll into the ground. The Ninken are summoned there and travel through the ground following the scent of the blood. When the target is found, they erupt from the ground and hold down the opponent with their mouths. Kakashi uses this to immobilize an opponent for his Lightning Cutter.

25. Name: Water Clone Jutsu
Element:Water
Description: The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body. Additionally, water clones only have one-tenth of the original person's power, as stated by Haku. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.

26. Name: Water Release: Underground Motion Technique
Description: This technique allows the user to propel themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask their presence.

27. Name: Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Description: Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique takes the form of a giant, powerful dragon, created out of water. This jutsu needs forty-four hand seals, the highest amount of hand seals necessary to use a jutsu shown in the series so far. Another drawback to the technique is that it requires the user to be near a large body of water to complete the technique. However, Tobirama Senju was able to produce one without a pre-existing water source and with only one hand seal, which was a testament to his skill and one of the reasons why he was selected as Hokage. This technique is very similar to Water Release: Water Shark Missile Technique, which also creates a creature out of water to crash it onto the opponent.

28. Name: Water Release: Water Drowning Technique
Description: This jutsu will gather a large amount of water to form a large spiraling stream of water. It can be guided to strike a target in a number of angles.

29. Name: Water Release:Water Encampment Technique
Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. This wall of water is especially effective at stopping fire techniques. The wall can be formed from a preexisting water source or by spitting a protective stream of water from the mouth. In the manga the hand seal sequence for this jutsu ends in the same seal that activate the Byakugan, though Tobirama Senju only needs one to use this jutsu. Furthermore, the anime creates a completely original and far more elaborate set of hand seals when Tobirama uses it in the form of having the right hand cupping the left hand with a thumbs-up.

30. Name: Water Release: Water Shark Missile Technique
Description:Water Release: Water Shark Missile Technique is a jutsu that forces water to attack the opponent in the form of a shark. This technique is very similar to Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique, which also creates a creature out of water to crash it onto the opponent.

31. Name: White Light Chakra Sabre
Description: The White Light Chakra Sabre was a tanto that originally belonged to Sakumo, but then he passed it on to his son, Kakashi. Kakashi used it to fight Kakko, and the blade was destroyed. The tanto gave off a white streak of chakra when it was swung.

Bloodline: Sharingan

Element: Fire, Lightning, Water, Earth

Thanks to NarutoPedia for the information. Please Approve!!!

Last edited by Kakashi on Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Level 2
Madara Uchiha

Kakashi Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Hatake   Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:58 pm

(this is Mearii xD) APPROVED.
Back to top Go down

Kakashi Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Hatake   Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:02 pm

k, Thank you Very Happy
(hows my sig)
Back to top Go down

Kakashi Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Hatake   Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:52 pm

Your unapproved dude. Mearii has decided that you can't be Kakashi.
Back to top Go down

Kakashi Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Hatake   Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:29 pm

Your RP Sample just reconfirms my believes that you shouldn't be Kakashi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kakashi Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Hatake   Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kakashi Hatake
Page 1 of 1