Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: I_vote_lcapFLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: I_voting_barFLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: I_vote_lcapFLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: I_voting_barFLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Empty
PostSubject: FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o:   FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:41 pm

Dadada..
Fluffy Bunny and Kakashi Hatake get in position! xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem
Level 6

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o:   FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:56 am

XD your hair isn't as bad as mine is Mearii. I need a garden rake to do anything with my hair. roflmfao
Back to top Go down
Kaito Daichi
Level 2
Kaito Daichi

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o:   FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:28 pm

(OOC: Alright, I am taking this over since neither of you are fighting)

Clouds slowly float across the big blue sky, their shadows playing against the big wide open prairie. There seemed to be nothing there, no visible movement, just the wind blowing the four feet high grass back and forth in wave-like motions. Here’s what you can’t see, within that grass there stood a young man in a large grey coat. He was invisible to all, but those who could sense chakra. This young man’s name, well actually alias, was Sherlock Holmes. He was here to fight some chuunin, he didn’t know why. He just decided to one day out of sheer boredom. His mind was slowly reducing to stagnation and stagnation of the mind was something Holmes could not stand. So here he was, standing in the middle of nowhere hoping to fight a worthy opponent, so he can relieve his boredom with blood spray and death. There were no mysteries, no convoluted problems to solve and Holmes hated it.
Back to top Go down
Haru S. Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Haru S. Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o:   FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:52 pm

Sokuryu who is also known by the public as Haru of the mist walked upon the grounds which held the battle arena keeping his sharingan embedded eyes on the figure in the distance after using his eye sight to glide around the visable sections of the battle arena until he spotted and recognized the chakra nature of his deception, noticing that their is a young looking figure in the distance because his sharingan sees chakr. Their stood his opponent awaiting a battle. Sokuryu knew something was special about his opponent. He knew that no one could be that undetactable. Which had Sokuryu thinking that his young opponent was intellegent, however. Being on the safe side was the best suitable solution. Sokuryu preformed handseals swiftly still keeping an eye on his opponent. The jutsu he placed was a supplementary jutsu that allows him to be reborn such as Orochimaru can be reborn through the technique of Oral Rebirth, but instead Sokuryu finds another way to be reborn like from the ashes or back or chest. With this placed he unsheaths his Taiyoasa blade and pointed it at his opponent's body. Analyzing his movements if some were made during the time he reached for his Taiyoasa Weapon. In his Other hand he unsheathed his Haneookami sword. Never being too careful in a battle agaisnt anyone this skilled enough to disguise themselves this well. Even young ninja or young looking ninja, the ninja world is about deception and Sokuryu wasn't going to fall for it, or atleast so easily.

Sokuryu released the winged wolf from his imprisonment which was inside the blade of Haneookami. The winged wolf was large in size and wings were amazingly beautiful. Picking up the speed of both Haru and the sword which is also a part of the winged wolf.

Last edited by Haru S. Kouseitan'i on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made a Mistake with the Sharingan part.)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Daichi
Level 2
Kaito Daichi

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o:   FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:55 am

(OOC: Since you are an ANBU demon sharingan user, you wouldn't mind letting me use other techniques?)

Holmes opened his mouth in an imitation of yawn at the sight of the giant wolf that apparently came out of a sword. No matter, his opponent seems to enjoy wasting energy and that was a good thing for Holmes. He made two handseals, then another two in short order. His body began vibrating really fast, creating an almost ghost like quality about him, then this motion turned into a series of illusion which all looked liked the original. These illusions surrounded the man and his wolf. Holmes now effectively disappeared from his opponent's sharingan, since the vibrating illusions would basically make his chakra level seem the same amongst all the illusions. Now it was time for his opponent to start attacking each illusion to see if he can find the real Holmes, before he ends up dead or paralyzed.

-------------------
Name: Vibration Motion
Element: Sound
Requirements: Must be a Chinmoku
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: A basic ninjutsu of the Chinmoku, it allows the user to vibrate at extreme speed in a single place, making any attacks pass through, though the user is unable to vibrate through wind and lightning.

Name: Vibration Illusion
Requirements: Must be a Chinmoku, must use Vibration motion before
Type: Genjutsu/Ninjutsu
Description: As the user is vibrating, it gives off the appearance of multiple vibrating illusions of the user, these illusions surround the opponent and he or she cannot tell which one is the real one unless you attack them all.
Back to top Go down
Haru S. Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Haru S. Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o:   FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:08 pm

Sokuryu noticed something strange. How all of a sudden multiple vibrating figures of his opponent surrounded him and his wolf. This means that his opponent obviously had something planned for Sokuryu. Aided by the fact that Sokuryu looked at each figure carefully but not too long. His wolf stayed on guard for Sokuryu, being a mythical beast with the ability of illusions aswell. He was ready for a sudden attack.Sokuryu used his Sharingan to recognized that he was under a genjutsu because either the multiple figures didn't have chakra at all which it most likely will because its created from chakra or the chakra from them or the real opponent disguised as one of them will be irregular. Meaning he was set to make a decision. If he attacks one of them and is wrong he might be struck from another position however if he gets rid of them all then thats the best way to go. Sokuryu, using his wind affinity and chakra control to mix the two together, exhaling chakra in the form of wind, or wind chakra out of his open palms that he spreaded out. The wind chakra surrounded Sokuryu and expanded rapidly and quickly attempting to strike all of the illusions and maybe the real opponent at once. The wolf at the time was preparing a Illusion based strategy to escape an unexpected counter. Sokuryu made this happen by merging his wind affinity with his chakra and used chakra control to expand the barrier.

OOC: Nah xD
Back to top Go down
Kaito Daichi
Level 2
Kaito Daichi

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o:   FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:22 pm

Once the wolf seemed to go in some kindof thought process, Holmes made his move, the wind strike would dissipate all his illusions, except one. The one that was left will be the one Holmes left behind in his unique flicker. The real Holmes is behind his opponent and already firing senbon straight at the back of his neck. These senbon will poison his opponent as well as severing the spinal cord in several places. Death would follow soon after.

---------------------
Name: Sound Flicker
Type: Ninjutsu/Genjutsu
Description: When the user flickers, he leaves a vibrating illusion behind him. This flicker is also not a normal one, considering the user moves at the speed of sound when he flickers.
Back to top Go down
Haru S. Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Haru S. Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o:   FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:33 pm

Sokuryu noticed the physical figure in the distance and widened his barrier to attack that figure which appeared to be his opponent however, he noticed that the figure's chakra was recognized using his sharingan tomoe three. 'Another illusion? what is this?' He thought to himself as his barrier tried to strike the figure while his Wolf barked loudly at the opponent, who was right behind Sokuryu, letting Sokuryu wonder why he was barking towards his direction since that never happened before unless the opponent was behind him. However, the barrier is still in effect meaning his body is still protected from surprise attacks.

OOC: Thanks for that, I slipped up, luckily my barrier was still in effect or I would be dead D:

Last edited by Haru S. Kouseitan'i on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Your right, Thanks for that.)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Daichi
Level 2
Kaito Daichi

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o:   FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:35 pm

(OOC: One huge fatal flaw.... You don't know that I am behind you.)
Back to top Go down
Haru S. Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Haru S. Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o:   FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:43 pm

OOC: Ok I edited, Thanks for that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaito Daichi
Level 2
Kaito Daichi

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o:   FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:50 pm

The wind barrier blocked only one, the second and third senbon followed the short hole in the barrier to strike Holmes' opponent in the neck, cutting the spinal cord and right afterwards, his opponent would be taken over with paralysis from the poison and the severing of his spinal cord. No jutsus can be made, but he is not dead yet. Satisfied with his victory, Holmes turned around to walk out of the area.
Back to top Go down
Haru S. Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Haru S. Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o:   FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:18 pm

Suddenly, the back of the fallen ninja split open down the back, a hand reached out of the hole and suddenly, like a sudden emerge from hell Sokuryu was reborn. Using his Rebirth supplementary technique in the beginning he was given another chance to fight. His chakra refilled he was ready to push this fight to a new level. His awareness was improved and his speed was aswell. He activated his curse seal slowly to present himself with a mask. A mask that takes damage for him aslong as it appears on his face. The Mask is the Curse Seal's 0 stage that regenerates health and itself when broken or cracked or destroyed and acts as a shield on it's own, transforming the skin on his body as hard as metal. He aimed his Taiyoasa blade at his opponent still with the eyes of sharingan tomoe three and Haneookami who transformed back into his blade form used it's Illusional chakra to muniplate the blade of Taiyoasa. Sokuryu released grip of his sword and let the swords act as a dual partners. The two swords floated into the air faster and stronger. They both had the combined speed of both blades and Sokuryu. Haneookami protected the front of Sokuryu while Taiyoasa protected the back of Sokuryu.

Sokuryu, now in the zone, preformed multiple handseals quite swiftly and glared at his opponent, keeping track of his movements and ready to copy everything if needed. He preformed the handseals need to create the doppleganger jutsu and doppleganged himself to 5 more. including all of their abilities, dopplanging the weapons also and all jutsu created by the doppleganger is theirs alone. However these clone covered and protected the original by any means, protecting all spots where the opponent can attack. While he was being convered he himself and all the other dopplegangers aswell preformed the jutsu known as ''False Sighting.''

Name: Doppleganger.
Element: None.
Description: doppleganger jutsu is an enhancement of the shadow clone jutsu,it takes more effort and attacks to defeat these clones. Dopplegangers have they own personality also but does what they are told. Simpleattacks like a punch or cut or stab in the arm will not make these clones poof away. They will stay and fight until you hit them fatally and a very powerful jutsu. The doppleganger jutsu can become very handy in staling someone to charge up an attack. This jutsu is considered A-Ranked because it is as strong as the one it was created from,and the more of them,the harder it is to defeat them

False Sighting.
Description: After preforming handseals,Haru can create false objects and people through illusions. He can create illusions through pure thought,having his opponents believe they saw an attack when it didnt happen. This can go on for a short amount of time and could be useful during a last resort.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Daichi
Level 2
Kaito Daichi

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o:   FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:37 pm

A sense of evil and vileness reached, Holmes. He swiftly turned around and shot 6 senbon at the form as it appeared out of the body. The 6 senbon would strike in the reborned man in the chest, head, and neck. Instant death should follow soon thereafter.

(You did way too many actions...)
Back to top Go down
Haru S. Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Haru S. Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o:   FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:49 pm

OOC: I dont think there is a limit to actions in a post o.o

The Wolf who is still in it's animal form since his opponent struck before all of the actions happened flapped it's massive wings at the senbon, deflecting some of them down and back at Sherlock holmes. However, the mask still formed, but this time it threw off the original plan to create all of those dopplegangers and instead preformed handseals to for the jutsu he created known as 'False Sighting.' and 'Demonic Illusion: False Pain.'. He aimed his Taiyoasa blade at his opponent still with the eyes of sharingan tomoe three and Haneookami who transformed back into his blade form used it's Illusional chakra to muniplate the blade of Taiyoasa. Sokuryu released grip of his sword and let the swords act as a dual partners. The two swords floated into the air faster and stronger. They both had the combined speed of both blades and Sokuryu. Haneookami protected the front of Sokuryu while Taiyoasa protected the back of Sokuryu. Readied his professional version of body flicker that activates as he wishes without handseals and without saying it.

Name: Demonic Illusion: False Pain.
Element: None
Description: This jutsu is activated after a set of handseals are complete and the target touches or sees Haru. The Target starts to feel false pain,emotional,physical,mental and sometimes if the jutsu is preformed perfectly which is impossible unless its the only jutsu you have been practicing on for 3 years then spiritual pain aswell. the Target feels as if he cannot go on with his life and starts coughing up blood,his mind is aching and he doesnt know why,he is feeling a hurricane of spiraling emotions aging inside.

False Sighting.
Description: After preforming handseals,Haru can create false objects and people through illusions. He can create illusions through pure thought,having his opponents believe they saw an attack when it didnt happen. This can go on for a short amount of time and could be useful during a last resort.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Daichi
Level 2
Kaito Daichi

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o:   FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:09 pm

(No there isn't, but my action comes before all but one..)
Back to top Go down
Haru S. Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Haru S. Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o:   FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:16 pm

OOC: I see but on the other posts you didnt attack but when you attacked before all the actions except one thats when I used my wolf o.o
Back to top Go down
Kaito Daichi
Level 2
Kaito Daichi

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o:   FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:14 pm

(Alright... Good bye wolf and maybe even you Aub.)

Holmes wasn’t staring at his opponent, he wasn’t a threat, but the wolf was at the moment. That was quickly remedied, Holmes began running to the left of the wolf, letting some of his bladed chain out and began swinging it over his head. The chain was causing a whistle imperceptible to human ears and the wolf as a canine, blacked out instantly. Still concentrating on the now unconscious wolf, he unleashed even a longer amount of bladed chain which he then swung at chest level in front of him. The swing caused a wave of invisible vibrating waves, which radiated out toward his opponent and his wolf. These waves would cause severe gashes all across the body and will kill the affected through the enormous amount of blood lost if they cannot get a medic within a few minutes. Holmes is expecting his his opponent to use an escape jutsu and is already has another jutsu ready if he appears behind him.

Name: Silent Whistle
Type: Kenjutsu
Description: If a user uses chains as a weapon, those chains will create a whistle imperceptible to human ears. This whistle causes mostly headaches and makes concentrating on long hand-signs difficult for those who are not of the Chinmoku.

Name: Vibration Cut
Element: None
Requirements: Must be a Chinmoku, must have a bladed item
Type: Kenjutsu
Description: Any bladed item can produce an invisible movement which can cause a deep cut on an opponent’s body. They create a slight vibration as they travel through the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o:   FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o: Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

FLUFFEH BUNNEH VS Kakashi Hatake o:
Page 1 of 1